Equipment/Parts needed for assembly:
- Long Nose Plier/Monkey Wrench (for tightening Washers and Bolt)
Hex Bolts Size:
- Length: 1.25"
- Top/Neck Diameter: 1cm | 0.5cm
- Washers Size: 1cm Outer Dia. x 4mm Thick
- Washer Hole Diameter: 0.5cm
- Assembly Instruction Not Included with the item
How to Assemble:
- Take the base and loosen the screw. Take the large hoop and insert the Pillar End into the base. Use a screwdriver to tighten the screw on the base to secure the large hoop in place.
- Take (1) x extra small hoop that has 2 sets of holes. You need to align the center set of holes of this hoop to the center set of holes on the large hoop. Fasten each hole with a hex bolt and a washer. Tighten using plier/wrench. There should be 1xset of holes on the diagonal part of the extra small hoop left.
- Take the medium hoop and align any set of holes to the extra small hoop's remaining set of holes. Fasten each hole with a hex bolt and a washer. Tighten using Plier/wrench. You should have 1xset of holes remaining.
- Take (1) x small hoop that has 1 set of holes and align its holes to the remaining hole on the medium hoop. Fasten each hole with a hex bolt and a washer. Tighten using a plier/wrench.
- Now, you are done. Proceed to use it for whatever occasion you like.