12" Acrylic Pedestal Risers - Acrylic Display Boxes with Interchangeable Lid and Base
Item Number: PROP_BOX_001_12_PARENT
Acrylic Mirror Box Centerpiece:
Create a dazzling display of shape and sparkle with these stunning Mirror Acrylic Box Centerpieces. Crafted from heavy duty acrylic with shiny reflective mirror surface in classic box shape, these mirror boxes will instantly transform any drab and plain space into a spectacle of shine and sparkle.
Flower Display Stand:
Featuring sturdy acrylic construction in chic box shape with interchangeable lid and bottom, these mirror boxes make an elegant choice for Centerpiece Display, Flower Arrangement, Candle or LED Decor, Card Box, and anything else that needs to be highlighted in a whimsical manner. Easy to assemble and disassemble, you can effortlessly create sparkling centerpieces in no time and can later keep them for future events. With an interchangeable Lid and Base, you have liberty to create DIY accents in variety of heights and dimensions.
Multipurpose & Versatile:
Multipurpose and versatile, these mirror acrylic pedestal risers can be used for anything and everything; flaunt the tempting allure of your scrumptious desserts and cakes, create a dazzling display of colorful blooms and succulents, exhibit eye-catching candle decorations, or pack sweet gifts to impress your guests and loved ones. Sturdy plastic construction and sparkling mirror finish make these contemporary boxes an ideal choice for dreamlike decorations that are surely OUT OF THE BOX!
- Max weight holds on top of the box: 55-60 lbs
- Panel Hole Insert: 1/2 cm
- Easy to disassemble for storage
- Panels and Rubber Zip Ties are reusable. Regular Zip Ties are one time use only.
- Perfect for Centerpiece Displays, baby showers, bakeries, and holidays.
- All sizes are approximate measurements
- Note : Order is only for Box. Accessories Not Included
- How to Care: Cleaning acrylic boxes should consist of wipe-cleaning with a soft rag or cloth while using a non-abrasive cleaner. For light stains or debris, you can also use canned air or clean water with a microfiber cloth. You should never use window cleaners, cleaning solvents with ammonia, or other chemical sprays as they can scratch or damage your acrylic products.