14" Gemcut Premium Glass Crystal Pillar Vase Candle Holder With 11 Crystal Chains
Item Number: CHDLR_GLAS_008
Crafted from high quality transparent glass in a fancy pillar design and embellished with brilliant multi-faceted crystal pendant chains, this chandelier vase pillar will transform your tablescape into a divine banquet, exuding elegance and radiance all around. The acrylic crystal chains come un-attached, there is always choice in your hands to create new and exciting looks with it. Fill with our Jelly Filler Balls, Acrylic Ice Crystals, Flowers, Pearls, Decorative Sand or Glitter, anything and everything that your mood and festivity requires!
Top these pillar chandelier centerpieces with our Rose Pomander or Hydrangea Flower Balls, LED Decorative Flower Ball, Tissue Paper Pom Pom, or decorate with Crystal Chandelier Candlesticks and Votive Holder, light a Pillar Candle with diamond or glitter confetti sprinkled around, or simply use it on its own to glam your Dessert Tables, Wedding Tables, Gift Tables, and Cake Tables up!Additional Information:
- QTY: 1 Pillar Glass Vase / Order
- Material: Premium Gemcut Glass
- Product Height: 14"
- Top Diameter: 6"
- Base Diameter: 6"
- Total Chains: 11 Chains
- Total Teardrops: 11 Gemcut Glass Teardrops
- Crystal Chains are Detachable and Easy to install
- Detachable Chains come unattached to avoid damage in transit
- Each Crystal chain has one Gemcut Glass Teardrop
- All sizes are approximate measurements
- Note: Sale is only for Candhle Holder, other decorations and accessories are NOT INCLUDED!
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.