- Not waterproof. Might be able to handle LIGHT sprinkles, but will eventually seep through if it's regular raindrops.
- The webbing where the D Ring is attached to the Sun Shade is double layered
- Care and Maintenance: Do NOT machine wash or dry your sail. To clean your sail, apply mild detergent (do not use abrasive cleaners) with a sponge and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Do not scrub it with a stiff brush, scouring pad.
- Uses: Widely used for a patio, lawn, garden, pool, BBQ areas, pond, deck, railyard, courtyard, backyard, dooryard, park, carport, pergola, sandbox, driveway or other outdoor occasions.
Shade Sail Placement:
Before you commence installation, it is very important that you consider the most suitable location for your shade sails. Take into account the following:
- Size of the shade sail(s)
- Strength of existing structures intended to be anchor points;
- Ability to insert suitable fixing posts;
- Location of barbecue grills, fire pits, and other high heat sources;
- Sun direction and path tracking;
- Wind speeds typical and maximum expected for your area.
- No additional hardware included (tools or hooks – sold separately)
- Non recycled HDPE Woven fabric, Breathable Material
- Shade sails should not be used near an open flame. Do not use your barbecue under the shade structure. Heat and chemicals in the fumes from a flame can both effect the longevity of the sail fabric.