5Ft | 4-Tiered Hoop Pillar Flower Stand, Metal Arch Table Centerpiece - Hoop Wreath
Item Number: WOD_HOPMET4_5_PARENT
- Base: Height: 3.75"H x 19.5" Diameter x 1cm Width x 1mm Thickness
- Large Circle: 24"H x 21" Diameter x 1cm Width x 1mm Thickness
- Medium Circle: 17" Diameter: x 1cm Width x 1mm Thickness
- Small Circle: 13.75" Diameter x 1cm Width x 1mm Thickness
- Bag Of Parts Contents:
- 8x Hex Bolts: 1.25"L, Top/Neck Diameter: 1cm | 0.5cm
- 8x Washers: 1cm Outer Diameter x 4mm Thick
- Washer Hole Diameter: 0.5cm
- Assembly Instruction Not Included with the item.
Hooped Pillar Assembly instruction:
- Long Nose Plier/Monkey Wrench (for tightening Washers and Bolt)
- Bag of Parts that come with the Item: 8xHex Bolts, 8xWashers (1xBolt, 1xWasher Extra!)
- 1x Base
- 1x Large Circle
- 1x Medium Circle
- 2x Small Circle
How to Assemble:
- Take the base and loosen the screw. Take the large circle and insert the Pillar End into the base. Use a screwdriver to tighten the screw-on base to secure the large circle in place.
- Take 1xsmall circle that has 2 sets of holes. You need to align the center set of holes of this circle to the center set of holes on the large circle. Fasten each hole with a hex bolt and a washer. Tighten using plier/wrench. There should be 1xset of holes on the diagonal part of the small circle left.
- Take the medium circle and align any set of holes to the small circle's remaining set of holes. Fasten each hole with a hex bolt and a washer. Tighten using Plier/wrench. You should have 1xset of holes remaining.
- Take 1xsmall circle that has 1 set of holes and align its holes to the remaining hole on the medium circle. Fasten each hole with a hex bolt and a washer. Tighten using a plier/wrench.
- Now, you are done. Proceed to use to for whatever Occasion you'd like to.