Eiffel Tower in Paris is a landmark of elegance and magnificence. Our selection of miniature Eiffel Tower glass vases will bring that exotic French charm into your plain tabletops and home decorations. Our heavy duty and high quality glass Eiffel Tower vases are slim footed vases which is a picture perfect choice for tall, slender floral arrangements. The clear, see-through quality of this vase allows you to magnify its splendor by adding some decorative gems and pearls in the base.
This vase is perfect for dusty sprays, frilled blossoms, or spring pastel flowers. Create an illuminating and quixotic effect by placing this tower atop LED light discs. This elegant vase will surely enhance the splendor of your special event. Use our modish Eiffel Tower Glass Vases to highlight the majestic significance of your birthdays, showers, or home décor.
- Quantity: 6 Vases
- Material: Glass
- Style: Eiffel Tower
- Color: White
- Height: 28"
- Base: 4"
- Opening Width: 1.5''
- Glass Thickness: 2-3mm
Uses: Home Decor, Party, Birthday, Event, Table and Centerpieces Decoration
- Note: This item is not suitable for Int'l Shipping, to our international customers, please order at your own risk.
- Glass items: Despite double boxes and careful shipping, damages in transit are sometimes unavoidable.
- If it happens, we reserve the right to either replace or refund at our discretion.
- Our decision will be final on the method of replacement. No exceptions.
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly, and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dishwasher. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.