- Uses: Bud vase for a single stem flower, or seal the hole with a stopper and fill with jelly filler beans, colored sand, glitter, or use as a mini terrarium, bubble glass.
- Note: There is a hole to minimize the strain of fire on the fragile glass OR can fill with something and use a rubber plug/stopper to seal the hole.
How to Care:
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.