Premium Quality Terrariums
Crystal clear transparency of premium quality glass is highlighted by the artistic bell shape and rustic rope twine of this Clear Glass Terrarium. Boasting contemporary styles of modern art and high grade glass construction, these eclectic decorative terrariums are perfect for making stunning centerpieces and unique floral, candle, or succulent display.
Multi-Purpose & Versatile
Multi-purpose and versatile, these gorgeous pastoral style hanging succulent planters look totally tantalizing on their own, but also make an excellent accent for modern homes and minimalist decor. Bring a rustic twist to your kitchen cabinets by storing pasta and rice or dried pulses and spices. Layer with colorful sand, glitter or vase fillers to create one of a kind centerpiece. Besides making awe-inspiring accent pieces, these terrariums can also be given as thoughtful and practical gifts for anniversary, wedding, birthdays, and as house warming presents.
This clear glass terrarium with rustic jute hanging rope is full of character and makes a fantastic hanging décor, centerpiece or can be used as a novel way to display treasures with moss or a mini still life. Create one of a kind flower arrangement by combining fresh seasonal flowers and picks, or opt for our long lasting life-like artificial flowers and greenery. Display refreshing colors of nature by making pretty succulent and cacti accented arrangement, fill with water and light submersible LEDs and candles for an exotic display of shine and sparkle.
- Convenient to hang in your home, or on your patio
- Perfect for home, party and event decoration to display small succulents, adds more greens and vitality to your surroundings.
- Plants and other accessories are not included
- All sizes are approximate measurements
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Change liquid contents of glass containers frequently. This will help preserve the products finish and avoid film build-up
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.