Draw more attention to your statement interior design features with LED accent lights converting them into stunning focal points. With the variety of accent lighting decor solutions offered on eHomemart, from spotlights, strobe lights, and wall washer lights, creating a point of interest in your indoor or outdoor home space has never been easier!
Do you want to highlight your paintings, houseplants, sculptures, furnishings, wall art, and other prized possessions? Use our LED Backdrop Uplights to effortlessly make them stand out while also accentuating your entire living room aesthetics up a notch.
Want to add a scintillating glow to your DIY seasonal wreath? Accent the wreath base with LED strip lights to gracefully light it up further boosting its majestic appeal. However, if you’re planning to set up a dinner tablescape on your patio for a special family gathering, opt for our UV LED wall washer light as your outdoor accent lighting to illuminate the patio wall space or backdrop for a dramatic ambiance.
We at eHomemart understand the importance of layering different types of home lighting to create a well-lit and sophisticated atmosphere. To this end, we offer an impressive range of LED accent lights to help you add style and drama to any desired space enhancing the special features of your decor. Visit us and check out our collection now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Where to put led lights in your room ?
Ans: Planning the best placement for your LED accent lights to boost your design aesthetic will generally depend on the type of furniture you have in the room and the characteristics of the space. Since LED lights are extremely versatile, improving the tone of specific areas in your sleeping area by using indoor lights for the bedroom won’t be such a challenge.
Among all the luminous indoor accent lighting, our single color and RGB wall and ceiling lights are the most popular because they are lightweight and easy to install even in the most unique areas of your home. Start your own interior accent lighting project now by checking out these cool bedroom accent lighting ideas.
- Cast a comforting night light and make small spaces appear more spacious by adding bedroom accent lighting on the base of the bed.
- Give your boring bedroom walls a soft, dispersed look by creating wall accent lighting. Install clear LED strip accent lighting fixtures on the wall surface to give your space bright and natural recessed lighting.
- Enhance the look of an artwork or a collection of books and other collectibles by using flexible led strip lights to illuminate and highlight shelves and display cases.
- If you are a gamer or work from home at night, you can backlight your monitor with small accent lights to help ease the eye strain for a more enjoyable gaming or work experience.
- Enhance photos, illustrations, and prints and make them stand out even more by adding bright led strip lights to the back.
- If your room has a decorative ceiling, flaunt its architectural design with ceiling accent lighting by installing color changing led strip lights in the cove or crown molding.
2. How to use wall wash lighting ?
Ans: Give a nice, evenly distributed light to large accent walls and smooth vertical surfaces with our LED wall washer light. Here are some tips we have gathered on how to properly use them.
- It is advisable to paint walls white or a lighter shade for greater efficiency. Also, interior wall wash lighting is best used for smooth, flat walls.
- Attach wall wash light fixtures to the ceiling or use indoor floor spotlights on your floor at regular intervals to create a distinctive style in your hanging home decorations.
- Make shadows more or less pronounced by adjusting the angle of directional spotlights and positioning your wall spot lights LED closer to or farther from the wall.
- If living room accent lighting is used for ambient light in a room, provide additional lighting where needed, or locate dark surfaces that need a lot of lighting.
- If you have a vast wall decorated with large portraits or wall-mounted objects, washing the walls with LED accent light bars will provide even coverage of everything with minimal hotspots.
- Mount monopoint lights close enough to the wall so that those seated nearby do not get direct light spots.
For added charm, you may want to pair our small indoor spotlights with our wall ceiling light to achieve the perfect house accent lights that you are looking for.
3. How to hang LED strip lights without damaging the wall ?
Ans: Most LED color lights are unlikely to damage walls, but this depends on several factors, one of which is related to the strength of its adhesive. The rest includes how tough your paint or wallpaper is, how long the LED lights with remote have been applied on the surface, and the climate is some of the important factors that affect how these LED light strips can cause any damage to the wall.
Walls can come decorated with wallpaper, bare, or paint-coated. To avoid any damage to paint or wallpaper-covered walls, do a patch test to check on how delicate the surface is. To do this, attach a part of the plug in LED strip lights and leave them for a day or two. Remove the led tape light off after the second day to check if it causes any damage to the paint or wallpaper.
You can also lessen damage to your walls and revitalize them by using hooks to mount our cuttable long LED light strips to walls and ceilings. Alternatively, you can also use zip ties to attach these waterproof LED lights to an object.
4. Where to buy led spotlights ?
Ans: Adding accent spotlights to your home is ultimately a personal choice, but a perfectly accurate spotlight light fixture can go a long way in enhancing the appearance of wall art, houseplants, sculptures, and furniture. If you are looking for a great way to add some sparkle to sections of your home, then you are in the right place, because eHomemart offers you a wide range of premium interior spotlights and surface-mounted spotlights that will open up many creative options for lighting your home.
Whether you want indoor accent lighting to illuminate areas in your room, or use it as an outdoor directional light fixture for your garage or garden landscape lighting, our collection of LED spotlights indoor is made to meet your home accent lighting demands. Additionally, our energy-efficient LED ceiling spotlights come in a wide range of colors and light levels, making this LED spotlights indoor and outdoor LED accent lighting perfect for adding a unique atmosphere to any space.