Creatively imbue a classy and modish appeal into your home interior design and showcase our geometric centerpieces and holders to elevate your aesthetics up a notch. Boasting sharp shapes and clean lines, a geometric candle holder is just the perfect accent to effortlessly invoke elegance and panache into your space.
Whether you’re going for a Scandinavian and minimal style decor or you’re looking to infuse a modern flair into your space, you can never go wrong with our gold geometric candle holder stylishly placed on your coffee table or accent table.
If you’re searching for unique accents that can be used in a variety of ways to enhance your decor, we suggest you opt for our gold geometric terrarium candle holder. With its timeless color and adaptable shape, this candle holder centerpiece is versatile and can be used to create an artful light display or can be transformed into a whimsical centerpiece by flaunting some gorgeous blooms and foliage inside it emanating an enticing appeal.
If using a table centerpiece sounds too mainstream when looking to inject an eccentric appeal into your design, try suspending our hanging rose gold geometric candle holder just above your dinner table or place our tall rectangular black geometric flower holder stand on the floor to elegantly display your floral and foliage decor pots striking the perfect balance of modern and fresh elements.
Our prime goal at Ehomemart is to make sure that you find the perfect accent pieces at the best prices to add that riveting visual kick to your interior without exceeding your budget. To this end, we offer an awesome range of geometric candle stands and wired candle holders that’ll help you effortlessly impart a chic and modish allure. Check out our collection and grab a beautiful geometric candle holder, candelabras, and candle sticks that match your style now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to make geometric centerpieces ?
Ans: If you are looking for a creative way to decorate your tabletops and mantels, then you should definitely try eHomemart's geometric candle holders. The best thing about these sweet little gems is that they are inexpensive and could be DIY’d.
Our Metal Home Accent Flower Stand is made of high-quality iron so it can hold your favorite accents securely. Dress this minimalist geometric metal home flower stand with artificial flowers and greenery, candles, and other decorative items for added style and depth.
However, if you want to take your home decorating up a notch, let the shape and angles of our 25" Geometric Candle Holder Set become the highlight of your living room or dining table. Go for the less is more approach and use these boho candle holders as is or add your favorite tealights.
2. How to make tea light candle holders at home ?
Ans: If you have thought about crafting tea light holders as part of your home décor, but never took action because it seemed like too much trouble, then why not choose from our unique tea light candle holders in eye-catching geometric designs and let these stunning beauties give you the wow factor you have been looking for!
Ehomemart’s geometric tea candle holders are a visual statement even without a candle, but when you add flickering candlelight to this metallic beauty, the result is a sensational finishing touch to your tables. Included is a clear glass cylinder suitable for use with tea lights or votive candles to create a homely and romantic atmosphere, or fill to the brim with tiny succulents, air plants, beautiful silk flowers, or lush greenery for a stylish bohemian feel.
You can even mix and match these cool candle holders with our geometric vases, hanging planters, and other geometric candle holders for an aesthetically minimalist look for your home interior. Display a geometric tealight holder alone or as a group in the bedroom, bathroom, living room, entryway, shelf, or mantle.
3. What can you put in candle holders besides candles ?
Ans: Geometric candle holders are known for their versatility and striking beauty. But are you aware that there are other things you can put inside these modern candle holders besides delicate tealights? Read on to know more:
- Fill our pentagon geometric candle holders with flowers, succulents, or greenery. These versatile wall-hanging candle holders make a stunning centerpiece or focal design element on walls.
- Remove the votive holders from our Geometric Metal Wired Candle Holder Set and use it to organize makeup brushes and hold other items like eyeliners, lip pencils, and mascaras on your vanity table.
- Add modern detail to your study desk at home by using our Linked Metal Geometric Holders as storage for pens, pencils, scissors, and other writing materials.
4. How to arrange candle holders ?
Ans: When you start exploring various candle holder arrangement ideas, you quickly realize that the possibilities are endless. So, if you love to decorate your home with candle holders and want to know how to include eHomemart's unique and beautiful geometric home decor candle holders in your home aesthetic, here are some tips to consider:
- For a simply gorgeous decor statement, line up our Geometric Metal Candle Holder with Amber Glass Votives which are in different heights next to each other to create a look of a dramatic asymmetry.
- Anything will always look good in pairs and candle holders make no difference. Select a pair from our Metal Geometric Tealight Candle Holders for a nice, balanced ambiance. And who knows, your matchmaking skills could lead to raging decor chemistry!
- Arrange a series of Linked Metal Geometric Centerpieces over a mirror that runs the length of your table.
- Use our 8" Gold Hanging Geometric Tealight Candle Holders as the main centerpiece in the center of your dining room or patio table. When you light candles inside these metal tea light candle holders, it adds a sparkling illumination that gives your dinner or soiree a cozy ambiance.
- Add our Geometric Votive Candle Holder on your side or coffee table along with books and a small indoor plant.
- If you are really struggling to match terrarium candle holders, you don't need to worry. Just select one of our geometric candle holders sold in sets instead of separate candle holders to keep a coordinated look.