Whether you want to transform your boring wall space once and for all or you’re one to change the look of your space every now and then to imbue a refreshing vibe, wall decor is surely a crucial part when it comes to creatively design your home interior. Bring all your wall decor ideas to life with our eclectic range of wall decor accessories to make a statement that reflects your personality and style!
Are you ready to turn those bare living room walls into stylish focal points? Look no further than our grass and flower wall panels to liven up your living room wall decor. The lush green and vibrant florals will bring a refreshing vibe to your space, while the 3D textural element will add an enticing texture and dimension to your walls.
However, if you’re looking for an easy fix for your drab walls opt for our peel and stick tiles to effortlessly spruce up your wall space. Available in a variety of colors, styles, and designs, these wall tiles come with a self-adhesive backing that makes it super easy and convenient to conceal any flaws and imperfections imparting a chic and posh appeal.
In case, you’re going for a lovely spring themed interior design, accent your walls with our wall florals or deck out the ceiling with our perky ceiling decor accessories infusing a peppy flair into your space.
No matter which theme or style you choose for your home wall decor, Ehomemart is surely a one-stop solution for all your DIY wall decorating needs. Browse through our extensive collection of wall decor accessories and turn those blank walls into a riveting work of art in no time!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to decorate walls at home ?
Ans: While bare walls can add a bit of tactile balance to home interiors, they are often a great decorating opportunity. These blank walls can be whatever you want them to be, and you can make the barest wall shine by adding artistic touches to every square inch. We strongly believe that wall décor ideas can go far beyond basic wall frames. So we've put together some cool ways on how you can spice up bare-looking wall areas by infusing them with eHomemart’s on-trend wall decor items.
- Place our silk rose flower wall panel or faux boxwood hedge across the walls for a fresh, natural-looking home space. Complement the colors with your existing wall décor for better results.
- Open up a room by creating an illusion of an extra space with the use of our decorative mirrors. Pick one or more from the variety of sizes and shapes we have available.
- Turn a dreary wall into a full-blown mini vertical garden with the whimsical flair of our wall mounted planters.
- Love the look of exposed brick, but have been put off by the lengthy installation process they require and the extreme amount they cost? Then go for our peel and stick wall tiles that are not only inexpensive and DIY-friendly but look just as good as the real thing.
- Do you like floating shelves but can't drill a lot of holes in the wall? Our easy assemble wall hanging shelves are sturdy enough to store your beloved books and ornaments. And the good news is, they hang from just four hooks!
- Wall decals like our 3D butterflies, large foam roses, and paper flowers can look quite stylish and sophisticated if placed on the walls correctly. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.
2. How to make a flower wall for the bedroom ?
Ans: Freshening up your home wall decor especially your bedroom wall space with a 3D flower wall decor can be a fun and satisfying endeavor. Moreover, redecorating with flower wall hanging doesn't come at a high price, nor does it need a lot of attention, though these factors may vary depending on your goals and how much you are willing to spend.
With our inexpensive yet chic-looking selection of paper flower wall decor and artificial flower backdrop, it only takes a few minutes to breathe a new life into any drab room, even if your current paint job is normal at best. You can arrange your floral wall decor randomly, in uniform lines, or in alternate spaces depending on the desired result.
Alternative flower wall ideas would be to put your bedroom flower wall decor on a wooden shelf instead of hanging them directly on the walls to add a unique and rustic design element. Or, if you want to uplevel the aesthetic of your diy flower wall, we suggest that you string your faux flowers on wooden shelves to hang on the walls.
3. How to apply peel and stick backsplash in the kitchen ?
Ans: Protect your kitchen walls from liquids, spills, and splashes while enhancing the look of your work area with eHomemart's high-quality diy backsplash peel and stick. Choose from our exciting range of stick-on wall backsplash, from 3d foam brick wall panels to mirror mosaic tiles and patterned tile backsplash that will give your kitchen an interesting and gorgeous focal point.
These peel and stick kitchen backsplash are also easy to install and remove when you want to reposition or replace them, making our stick on tile backsplash the perfect material for your kitchen upgrade. Save on peel and stick wall panels installation by following these simple steps:
- Remove any outlet covers and then clean the wall surface thoroughly with a degreasing cleaner. Make sure to dry it with a clean towel afterward.
- Measure the surface and arrange your faux wall panels of choice. You can create a template with kraft paper or measure and mark the decorative tile backsplash and cut to size if necessary.
- Peel off the back of the 3d peel and stick backsplash and press it into the initial corner of the wall, while making sure they are neatly aligned.
- Press firmly and smooth the faux wall panels by hand once attached, then continue working on them.
- Voila-- enjoy the big difference our best peel and stick backsplash has made in your kitchen.
4. How to do an accent wall in the living room ?
Ans: Accent walls are a great way to add a personalized touch to your interior wall décor, especially if your living room has high ceilings. Other than that, the accents on the walls create a focal point in the room and add a lot of visual interest. Your home is a reflection of your ingenuity, so your accent wall should be just as special. Here are some useful accent wall ideas when designing your living room accent wall:
- Choose the right wall. Accent walls work perfectly in open, slightly large spaces with a focus on bright lights and make the wall more noticeable.
- Pick the right color and accents. Explore accent wall colors and avoid picking dark colors in a dark space. Go bold with accent wall paint ideas and experiment!
- Incorporate a nice complimentary wall accent decor like our collection of quality hanging wood planters and stylish mirrors to add subtle elements.
- Color aside, a great accent wall can be one that adds texture to a space, and our ever-reliable patterned self adhesive wall tiles are the right fit.
- Make your accent wall fun and functional by adding our wall mounted decorative wall shelves. Our decorative wall shelves for living room will not only keep things organized but will also become an instant focal point in the room.
5. Where to find inexpensive wall art ?
Ans: If you are looking for an inexpensive way to make a big impact in your home space, then get creative with your accent wall without breaking your budget by making eHomemart’s Wall Decor collection a part of your interior design.
Our wide array of home decor wall art, featuring 3d wall art decor like large paper flowers, vivid-looking butterflies, and textured wall adhesive tiles are sure to add a stunning custom look to your home walls.
Don't forget to add your ceiling to your next DIY accent wall home update, as they can be a good center of attention too. Take your room décor to new heights by considering a chic ceiling décor trend that includes our ceiling hanging decor and modish floral kissing balls. Whether you're a newbie or a DIY enthusiast, there’s no easier and cheaper way to spruce up a room in your home than our selection of trendsetting inexpensive wall decor.