Whether you want to transform your boring wall space once and for all or you’re one to change the look of your space every now and then to imbue a refreshing vibe, wall decor is surely a crucial part when it comes to creatively design your home interior. Bring all your modern wall decor ideas to life with our eclectic range of wall accessories to make a statement that reflects your personality and style!
Are you ready to turn those bare living room walls into stylish focal points? Look no further than our grass and flower wall panels to liven up your living room wall art decor. The lush green and vibrant floral wall panels will bring a refreshing vibe to your space, while the 3D textural element will add an enticing texture and dimension to your walls.
However, if you’re looking for an easy fix for your drab walls opt for our peel and stick tiles to effortlessly spruce up your wall space. Available in a variety of colors, styles, and designs, this decorative backsplash comes with a self-adhesive backing that makes it super easy and convenient to conceal any flaws and imperfections imparting a chic and posh appeal.
In case, you’re going for a lovely spring themed interior design, accent your walls with our floral wall decals or deck out the ceiling with our perky ceiling decor accessories infusing a peppy flair into your space.
No matter which theme or style you choose for your home wall decor, eHomemart is surely a one-stop solution for all your DIY wall decor needs. Browse through our extensive collection of wall decor accessories and turn those blank walls into a riveting work of art in no time!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to decorate a large wall ?
Ans: Finding out how to enhance a large blank wall in your home space can be overwhelming, whether it's the most coveted space in the living room or the spot above the headboard. It is not easy to discover an ideal and interesting white wall decor that represents your individual style. So we've rounded up some great ways on how you can spice up bare walls by infusing them with our trendy wall hanging decor items.
- Place our silk rose flower wall panel or faux boxwood hedge across the walls for a fresh, natural-looking home space. Complement the colors with your existing small wall hanging for better results.
- Open up a room by creating an illusion of extra space with the use of our mirror art decor. Pick one or more from the variety of sizes and shapes we have available of these timeless wall centerpieces.
- Turn a dreary wall into a full-blown mini vertical garden with the whimsical flair of our wall mounted planters.
- Love the look of exposed brick but have been put off by the lengthy installation process they require and the extreme amount they cost? Then go for our peel and stick wall tiles that are not only inexpensive and DIY-friendly but look just as good as the real thing.
- Do you like floating shelves but can't drill a lot of holes in the wall? Our easy to assemble and funky wall shelves are sturdy enough to store your beloved books and ornaments. And the good news is, these wall accessories hang from just four hooks.
- Lightweight wall art like our 3D butterflies, large foam roses, and paper flowers can look quite stylish and sophisticated if placed on the walls correctly. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.
2. How to hang decorations without damaging walls ?
Ans: Hanging a statement wall decor and other types of wall hangings can go a long way in styling and personalizing blank walls in home interiors. However, if you are just renting, decorating can get a little bit frustrating especially if you are restricted from drilling holes on walls.
Fortunately, there are plenty of options available to securely put up cool wall hangings without using specialized tools while leaving your walls unscathed, but it will entirely depend on what you hang, how heavy it is, and the type of walls you have. Below are several inexpensive yet effective options you can consider to display awesome wall art while preserving your walls.
- Adhesive-backed tapes and hooks are a simple and affordable method to hang lightweight types of wall decor without damaging your home walls. Just make sure the wall is clean and dry and you give it plenty of cure time before hanging your wall decoratives.
- Opt for velcro tape or hook-and-loop fasteners if you want to hang heavier wall pieces like a shower mirror without using a hook or clip. Applying this heavy-duty tape is simple and can be trimmed to accommodate your design requirements.
- Another useful mechanism that is perfect for lighter wall decoration items is the easy-to-apply wall putty and double-sided tape. This approach can be especially helpful if you want to display a lot of items in one area, such as 3D flower wall decors for the bedroom wall.
3. How to apply peel and stick backsplash in the kitchen ?
Ans: Protect your kitchen walls from liquids, spills, and splashes while enhancing the visage of your work area with our high-quality DIY peel and stick backsplash. Choose from our exciting range of stick-on wall backsplash, from 3d foam brick wall panels to mirror mosaic tiles and patterned tile backsplash that will give your kitchen an interesting and gorgeous focal point.
These peel and stick kitchen backsplash are also easy to install and remove when you want to reposition or replace them, making our stick on tile backsplash the perfect material for your kitchen upgrade. Save on peel and stick wall panels installation by following these simple steps:
- Remove any outlet covers and then clean the wall surface thoroughly with a degreasing cleaner. Make sure to dry it with a clean towel afterward.
- Measure the surface and arrange your faux wall panels of choice. You can create a template using kraft paper or measure and mark the decorative tile backsplash and cut to size if necessary.
- Peel off the back of the 3d peel and stick backsplash and press it into the first corner of the wall while making sure they are neatly aligned.
- Press firmly and smooth the faux wall panels by hand once attached, then continue working on the remaining wall panels.
- Voila! Enjoy the significant change our best peel and stick backsplash has made in your kitchen.
4. How to do an accent wall in the living room ?
Ans: A modern living room wall decor is a great way to add a personalized touch to your interior wall décor, especially if your living area has high ceilings. Other than that, the preppy accents on the walls create a focal point and add a lot of visual interest. Your home is a reflection of your ingenuity, so your walls should be treated just as special. Here are some useful living room wall ideas to inspire your next home makeover project.
- Choose the right wall. Accent walls work perfectly in open, slightly large spaces with a focus on bright lights and make the wall more noticeable.
- Pick the right color and accents. Explore accent wall colors and avoid picking dark colors in darker spaces. Go bold with accent wall paint ideas and experiment.
- Incorporate a 3D wall art decor that complements your living room color scheme, like our collection of flower wall hangings for similarly toned accents throughout the space.
- Color aside, a great accent wall can be one that adds texture to a space, and our ever-reliable patterned self adhesive wall tiles are the right fit.
- Try a DIY that is a little more advanced by hanging a mirror wall art to give your contemporary living area a more elevated and unique feel.
- Make your accent wall fun and functional by adding our aesthetic shelf decor. These decorative wall shelves for living room will not only keep things organized but will also become an instant focal point in the room.
5. Where to buy wall decor ?
Ans: If you are looking for an inexpensive way to make a big impact in your home space, then get creative with your hanging wall art without breaking your budget by making eHomemart’s home interior wall decor collection a part of your aesthetic wall art ideas.
Our wide array of chic and colorful wall decor such as large paper flowers, vivid-looking butterflies, and textured wall adhesive tiles are sure to add a stunning custom look to your home wall decor.
Don't forget to add your ceiling to your next DIY accent wall home update, as they can be a good center of attention too. Take your interior wall decoration to new heights by considering a chic ceiling décor trend that includes our ceiling hanging decor and modish floral kissing balls. Whether you're a newbie or a DIY enthusiast, there’s no easier and cheaper way to spruce up a wall in your home than our selection of trendsetting and elegant wall decor.