The exotic warm glow of a candle is all that you need to ward off melancholic feelings and enkindle the spirit of liveness. That is why eHomemart brings to you a marvelous collection of candles that you can use to illuminate your home, office, or any event space.
If you are contemplating a romantic event, impress your beloved with unscented floating disc candles. Made from real wax and lead-free cotton wick, these floating water candles are designed to ooze a warm festive glow for long hours. Place them in a vase, bubble bowl, swimming pool, or any water-filled container and see the soothing effect it has on everyone and everything.
As you light up the dripless unscented pillars in an anniversary celebration, birthday party, baby shower, or any other festival, there will be an instant quixotic touch and feel added to the entire ambiance.
Our LED candles will give you a clean and smokeless illumination without the common drawbacks of dripping or melting away. There is no denying the fact that pretty candles are a must for any occasion like an anniversary, garden, spa, bedroom, etc to exude a soft romantic glow and serene luminosity. Visit us today and explore our amazing collection yourself.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to decorate a home with candles ?
Ans: Candles aren't merely for decoration; they can also stand out on their own. Burning candles will always create a warm and welcome ambiance, regardless of how and where you use them. Ehomemart's delicate home interior candles collection comes in a variety of candle sizes, colors, styles, and patterns, but we guarantee that these luminara candles will make any area in your interior much cozier.
- Living rooms are where you may relax and unwind while watching a movie, reading a nice book, or simply socializing with family and friends. As a result, the environment you must create in that area should be pleasant and cozy. Aesthetic candles can be placed on a coffee table, windowsill, or bookcase.
- To stay positive, focused, and boost your productivity, keep a votive candle decoration in your home office or study room.
- A row of decorative pillar candles on a dining table may transform an ordinary weekday supper into something special. You can put them in a hurricane glass jar or just put them on the table. For an even more romantic meal setting, scatter rose petals on the tablecloth.
- Because your bedroom is the center of relaxation, you should set some soothing candles there to create a calm and romantic ambiance. To create a lovely reflection, place a group in a tray on the nightstand or next to a mirror.
- Do you enjoy taking long, steamy baths? Arranging flower candles throughout your bathroom would be a pampering activity. Additionally, you can always cluster relaxing candles of various sizes in a corner to create a classy ambiance in your bathroom. Or, on a chic tray, arrange glass candle vessels with rolled towels, flowers, and bath accessories.
2. How to get a candle to burn evenly ?
Ans: When the wick burns straight down the center instead of generating a melty puddle of wax across the surface of your holder is known as candle tunneling. This occurs when you don't let it burn long enough the first time you use it. It could also be a sign that the wick is not big enough for the container. In either case, once tunneling starts, it's nearly difficult to fix.
To have them burn evenly and avoid tunneling, unscented candles in glass should be burned for one hour every inch of diameter. For example, a three-inch-wide slow burn candle should be lighted for three hours to evenly melt the top layer. While the first burn is the most crucial, you should strive for an even burn every time to avoid tunneling.
Generally speaking, we recommend trimming the wick before lighting them. If your scentless candle is particularly wide, the wick may need to be left a bit longer than usual. This will result in a larger, hotter flame that has a better possibility of melting the wax to the edge. Just make sure you keep an eye on the flame and put it out if any problems occur.
3. How do you make candles last longer ?
Ans: Do you feel like you're wasting money by not getting the most out of your block candles? It could be related to the way you're burning them. By following these steps, you can prolong its lifespan and get the most out of them.
- Place it in the freezer to keep it cool. You harden the wax in this way, causing it to melt slowly and last longer.
- Adding table salt to liquid wax can also make the burn last longer and cost less. To keep the salt from sticking to the wax, mix it thoroughly.
- After the wick has cooled down, straighten it.
- To ensure that they burn evenly and last as long as possible, keep the wick trimmed to about a quarter-inch in length.
- They should not be placed near doors or windows since they are not only harmful but can also result in uneven burning.
- Always burn them for several hours the first time it is used. This allows the top layer of wax to completely melt, ensuring a consistent burn the next time you use it.
- Store your home décor wax luminaries indoors, away from direct sunlight, and keep them dry.
- Consider artificial candles with a powerful battery so that you may use them for a longer period of time.
- When it’s time to replace its battery, buy Duracell batteries instead of store-brand batteries because they last longer.
- If you are using flameless candles with remote, it is preferable to turn them off if you are not going to use them for a while. Even if you use the remote control to turn it off, leaving the main switch "On" will still drain the battery.
4. Where can I buy LED candles ?
Ans: If you want to decorate your home with flickering lights but are worried about the safety and mess that melting wax may cause, eHomemart's flameless LED candles might be the answer. This type of LED light is also a decorative dream for parents and pet owners, as they can create a relaxing and pleasant setting both indoors and outdoors without the dangers of an open flame, just like the real ones.
Our high-quality luminara flameless candles come in a variety of colors and textures, allowing you to make a beautiful statement while relaxing in their soothing light. Check also our flicker candles if you're looking for more dazzling LED candle lights.
If you're a minimalist who appreciates basic yet delicate things, you won't want to miss out on our ivory flickering flameless LED pillars. On the other hand, our tall white flameless led tapers with real wax dripping texture are the perfect choice for any special occasion that calls for thin, tall, and elegant tapers.
Whether it's an intimate dinner, a bath, or a movie night, our battery operated candles are a must-have for creating a pleasant environment without worrying about fire hazards or constantly changing.
5. Where can I buy unscented candles ?
Ans: If you merely want to provide a sense of coziness to your home space rather than a pleasant aroma, you'll find that the unscented dripless candles from eHomemart.com are the appropriate choice. From whimsically shaped floating candle centerpieces, to massive unscented pillar candles and glittering unscented tea lights, our premium quality wax luminaries come in a variety of styles.
Our candle sets can brighten up your home space and liven up an atmosphere, whether you wish to host a romantic meal for your family at home or simply relax and spend some time alone in the living room. Even if you never burn them, our lovely smokeless candles are worth adding to your interiors if you want to enhance your display.