An artificial silk flower arrangement is a great way to add a subtle and delicate touch to any space and event. As they make an excellent decorative accent, they can be used to spread joy in life. If you’re looking for undying flower bushes that look and feel exactly like the real ones, we’ve got you covered with our collection of artificial flowers brimming with blooms and buds of all seasons, styles, and sizes.
If you have a fondness for subtle and soft colors of flower petals, you can opt for our white baby breath artificial flowers or blush foam roses with stems and leaves, or white buttercup bulb flowers. And if you prefer bright, bold colored artificial flowers, go for fuchsia single stem mini calla lily flowers or red rose & hydrangea artificial silk flowers bouquet.
Use our high-quality artificial flowers to create a refreshing atmosphere at Anniversaries, Baby or Bridal Showers, Holiday Functions, Birthday Parties, Office Spaces, Churches, and other special events. Select now and don’t miss your chance to own some of the best artificial silk flowers and foam flowers that are available in the market.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to decorate a home with artificial flowers ?
Ans: There are numerous ways to add visual interest indoors and highlight your sense of style using remarkable artificial floral arrangements. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by all of the options available and aren’t sure how to start, don't worry; we've come up with a few suggestions on how you can decorate your home spaces with a little bit of your skill and our everlasting faux greens, branches, and artificial flowers online.
- Fill a woven, ceramic, or wood wall planter with charming artificial hanging flowers and mount this floral decoration on your walls to bring life to your empty living room space.
- Fill a gorgeous basket or vase with peony artificial flowers for a huge dose of décor power and beauty in the dining area.
- Simply drop any of our long stem silk flowers such as our artificial orchid flowers, cherry blossom artificial flowers, or artificial hydrangea flowers in a designer vase to transform your kitchen and make it more vibrant and inviting. Display on the kitchen counter, center island, or on top of your cabinets to make a statement.
- Display some vivid blossoms on your bathroom shelves. An empty shelf or two is a great area for realistic artificial flowers to bloom, from ones that drape like our wisteria artificial flowers to ones that seem enormous and bushy like our real touch silk rhododendron bush flowering vines.
- Synthetic flowers look fantastic on tables and in nooks and crannies throughout the house. To beautify your tabletops, try putting our bicycle planter basket or any other unique vases you encounter with gorgeous artificial flowers that look real.
2. How to store artificial flowers ?
Ans: With the holidays quickly approaching, you may be wondering how to store your faux flower decoration at home. Spring artificial arrangements, a synthetic seasonal accent piece, or even an artificial summer garland or fall floral hoop wreath may be among your favorite decorations.
The good news is that keeping artificial flower bouquets and stems such as artificial peonies, faux hydrangea, and silk roses is a simple method that can also be applied to faux greenery, garlands, and craft flowers. The ideal way to store them is in a dry, airtight container in a dark, well-ventilated environment.
Consider utilizing plastic storage drawers or tubs as storage, but make sure the container is large enough to prevent the leaves and stems of your artificial flowers for home decoration from being squished or crumpled. Also, fill gaps with newspaper or tissue paper to cushion and prevent your embellishments from moving around.
Cover it with a dust cover or use a large cloth bag to keep dust from building on the petals or leaves of faux plants that are too large for an airtight container. Keep your imitation plants and arrangements in a dark place, like a basement storage area or attic. The less light they are exposed to light while in storage, the longer they will last.
3. How to secure artificial flowers in pots ?
Ans: Tall silk flower arrangements look great on entryways, corner tables, and alongside the fireplace. However, getting your floral design to look perfectly in place and stand up straight in a container or vessel with a wide opening can be tricky. If you're in a similar situation, we might just have a solution that will help you.
Sand, pebbles, or marbles can be used to fill the bottom of your flower pot. Because silk flower bouquets are typically top-heavy, adding decorative rocks will help hold the stems upright and prevent them from tumbling. Another option is to use floral foam to hold your artificial flower stems. If you wish to disguise the foam, cover it with dirt or preserved moss.
Another simple trick that you may not be aware of is the use of ordinary rubber bands. Trim your stems to a slightly longer length than the planter pot’s height, then wrap them in a rubber band. Place them in the vessel and check. Simply move the stems gently to create a gorgeous flower dome appearance if certain blooms are standing a bit low or high.
4. How to hang vines on the wall ?
Ans: Hanging vine plants on the interior walls of homes are becoming increasingly trendy. You can also use this wall vines décor as a selfie background due to its adaptability. Here are a few pointers on how to hang our artificial vine garlands and artificial flower garlands for decoration on the wall with ease.
- Clean the wall surface where the hooks will be hung.
- Mark the location of your hooks on the wall using a pencil. Use a level as a guide when making the marks on the wall to ensure your hooks are in a straight line.
- Start hanging our leaf vines decor on the hooks. Make sure to properly fill in the spaces.
- Hang your decorative vines and flower garland in varying lengths, alternating directions, or both for added style.
5. Where can I buy artificial flowers ?
Ans: You adore having vivid, rich flower arrangements for your home, but let's face it, fresh home decor flower arrangements aren’t easy to maintain or cost-effective to use all year. Fortunately, real-touch fake flowers are available, and their appearance has improved over time. Start shopping for realistic seasonal flowers for your interior design at eHomemart.com and get your floral home decor displayed on your tabletops.
Create the perfect vibrant and impactful addition to your floral room décor and artificial floral arrangements for home by choosing from our spectacular assortment of faux bouquets. We also have a variety of flowering shrubs, single-stem flowers, and long-stem branches to choose from. Aside from that, the bendable stems and petals of our imitation silk florals allow you to try out different styling approaches, making them the ideal complement to our trendy vases and planters for dressing up any room of your home.