When it comes to making a statement with your interior decor accents without going over the top, decorative mirrors are just what you need to create a captivating focal point that truly reflects your personality and style. Strategically placing a mirror on your home walls will also give the illusion of a bigger and much spacious place while also making the room seem brighter!
Whether you want to add sparkle and depth to a dull windowless wall or you’re looking for something that’ll effortlessly blend into the background and stylishly highlight all the other decor elements, we bet choosing decorative wall mirrors to elevate your interior design won’t ever disappoint you.
Available in a variety of shapes and sizes, you can use a wall mirror in a range of styles from antique and vintage to modern and contemporary for an easy yet posh allure. While hanging a large round mirror will add a stunning visual interest, incorporating different shapes or artistically grouping varying-sized square frameless mirrors or hexagonal-shaped mirrors will inject a modish appeal into your space.
However, decorating with mirrors is not just limited to walls; decorative mirrors can also be used to boost the impact of your tabletop decor and dinner table centerpieces doubling the beauty of your decorations!
We at Ehomemart take pride in our high-quality products that are available at unmatched prices to help you decorate your home with ease. It isn’t just smoke and mirrors! Check out our online store now and see for yourself!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to decorate a mirror at home ?
Ans: Decorative wall mirrors are a good accessory to add to your accent walls. Thanks to its versatility, you can easily combine hanging wall mirrors with other decorations. Plus, a well-placed modern wall mirror will not only maximize a room's style but can also add ambiance to any room in your home.
Here are some great ways to decorate your frameless wall mirrors at home.
- Add frames using your preferred material like wood, metal, and decorative tapes. Our accent wall mirror has no beveled edges, making it easy to customize.
- You can also consider wrapping our square glass wall mirror with a straw rope. It will add a natural and rustic look to your wall decor.
- You can also decorate our small wall mirrors with mosaic tiles, vinyl word art, fabric flowers, or decorative images.
2. How to arrange mirrors on a wall ?
Ans: Are you looking for DIY mirror wall ideas to make your home look not only bigger and brighter but more elegant too? If you are interested in hanging multiple mirrors together to achieve this effect, you may want to consider the following:
- Create a balanced assembly by placing the decorative wall mirror sets in varying heights.
- Look for similar materials or framed mirror materials that complement each other.
- Consider the texture of the framed mirrors for your wall mirror design.
- Think about the atmosphere of the room where you are placing the mirror.
- A collection of framed or unframed glass wall mirrors will not only create a sense of space in a room, but the mirrors will also help revitalize it.
3. How to use mirrors in decorating ?
Ans: Still have not decided what kind of decor you will fill your empty walls with? If you want to furnish your home with style, the latest trend you can use is our home interior mirrors. But before you start hanging them pretty much anywhere you think they would fit, here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Although we often hang home decor mirrors based on the free space on the wall, it is important to think about what will be reflected in it. So it's really important to place it across something visually appealing.
- Use the proper hardware to ensure that the mirror lays flat against the wall. A rope hanging from a hook is not only dangerous but can cause the mirror to rest against the wall at a certain angle, which creates a distorted reflection.
- Mirrors are great focal points. This is why they are so often placed above the fireplace and sideboards. A wall covered entirely with mirrors also makes a terrific accent wall.
- Mirrors can be pretty much anything. Consider what effect you want to create when choosing a framed mirror.
- Unleash your creativity and don't be afraid to use multiple mirrors at the same time. Just remember to treat them as one unit when deciding on placement.
- Mirrors should always be hung at the appropriate height for space, so placement will depend on what you want to be reflected.
- Wall mounted mirrors create the illusion of depth and space, so don't be afraid to use a large mirror in small spaces. They are also great for tight spots like hallways.
4. Where to buy decorative mirrors ?
Ans: Integrating modern decorative wall mirrors into any living space opens it up and adds dimension by reflecting light sources across the room. Enhance the charm of your home's interior with the minimalist design and trendy style of eHomemart’s contemporary wall mirrors. Alone or in multiples, our lightweight wall mirrors will add the perfect finishing touch to any room.
Display our small decorative wall mirrors in the entryway or use them as bathroom wall mirrors, bedroom wall mirrors, living room wall mirrors, and dining room wall mirrors to maximize light and add modern elegance. In addition, these unique wall mirrors can be mounted vertically or horizontally and are also ideal for small spaces. Do you want to create a dynamic decorative theme for the whole house? Browse our wide range collection of home decor items to get inspired.