Are you in search of stylish decor accents to spruce up the fifth wall of the room? Look no further than our amazing collection of ceiling decoration accessories to transform your space from ho-hum to awe-inspiring. From peppy ceiling hanging decor to exquisite ceiling drape curtains and more, we have everything you need to bring your ceiling decoration ideas to life!
Planning a girl’s night in? Suspend a whole lot of tissue paper pom poms and floral kissing balls in varying sizes and feminine colors to turn your room into a whimsical land. However, if you’re going for a disco-style house party to celebrate a special occasion, droop sparkling disco balls from the ceiling to imbue the perfect groovy vibe.
In case you’re looking to bedazzle your ceiling to match your posh interior decor, there is nothing better than our dazzling long crystal beaded ceiling drape curtains to invoke mesmerizing glitz and glam into your home decor. Want to imbue a serene yet dramatic flair in your bedroom? Drape our sheer ceiling curtains over your bed using a hoop ceiling draping hardware kit for impressive ceiling decorations for the bedroom.
Need a sun shade to block out the sun rays while you watch the kids play in the backyard in the summer season? Use our rectangular sun shade sail for all your outdoor seating spaces to keep yourself cool and comfy even during the hottest of days.
We at Ehomemart understand that elegantly decorating the fifth wall is the key to a flawless design scheme. To this end, we offer a wide range of ceiling decoration accents and accessories to help you elevate your decor to a new high! Browse through our ceiling hanging decorations collection to spruce up your space in style now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to hang decorations from the ceiling ?
Ans: When it comes to decorating the interior of a home, the embellishments do not have to be restricted to the door and the walls. Hanging things from the ceiling can help draw attention upward and make the upper half of a home space as well-decorated as the rest.
With the correct hardware and installation, regular hanging decorations can quickly become the focal point of any room. However, the process of hanging decorations from the ceiling, as well as the materials needed for the process, greatly depends on the size and weight of your ceiling decoration.
Hanging lightweight decorations is the easiest because it doesn't require any special tools or accessories. Alternatively, you can use clear tape or thumbtacks, neither of which leave unsightly marks on the ceiling, meaning you can easily take them down when you want to change decors.
To hang heavier items like small glass terrariums, disco balls, drapes, and other things to hang from the ceiling, you can use an adhesive hook. These hooks come in various sizes and most of them have special release tabs that allow you to remove the hook without damaging the paint. Alternatively, if the room has wooden ceiling beams, you can simply tie strong ropes or cables around it and hang as many decorations as you like.
2. How to decorate your bedroom ceiling ?
Ans: A bedroom ceiling is a wide expanse of blank canvas just waiting to be jazzed up, and a coat of paint isn't always the best solution. Since bedrooms are private spaces, they will give you more freedom to express your creativity than shared spaces such as living rooms. Here are fun hanging decoration ideas using our ceiling hanging decor to match any bedroom design.
- Our lightweight artificial sunflower kissing balls and lovely silk rose flower balls are sure to add a fresh touch to bedroom ceilings.
- Ceiling drapes can easily create a soft and sweeping illusion. Aside from that, our ceiling mounted-drapes will bring an ethereal and elegant touch to the décor of your room, especially when paired with our luminous fairy string lights.
- Hang our mirror disco ball next to your bedroom window for a gleaming effect.
- Create a custom chandelier by filling our hanging terrariums with air plants or succulents and suspending them from the ceiling with a jute string.
- For your child's nursery or bedroom, hang our paper lanterns using a nylon hook and fishing line. Use a variety of colors and sizes for a playful effect.
3. How to hang ceiling to floor curtains ?
Ans: Aside from the trend of having flowers hanging from the bedroom ceiling, nothing beats sheer ceiling curtains if you want a bedroom that is dreamy and charming. Whether you want to create a noticeable space in your child's room or enhance the aesthetics in the master bedroom by using a soft, flowing fabric, this can easily be achieved by following these ceiling fabric draping tips.
- Secure one end of your floor-to-ceiling drapes to the ceiling and halfway to the other end to the headboard, making it appear as if the fabric is draping along the wall.
- To create an enclosed space, hang a curtain rod from the ceiling creating a rectangular shape around your bed. Then, hang the fabric with our heavy-duty magnetic clips and hooks for added security.
- To get a softer look without enclosing the bed, you can choose to hang a cornice-style drape over it. To do this, suspend a small hoop-shaped rod from the ceiling to support the ceiling curtains.
4. Where can I buy shade sails ?
Ans: If you are searching for a way to add shelter to your outdoor space, eHomemart’s sun shade sail is the best fit for your family and your home. Shade sail installation is quite straightforward and you can use any sturdy anchor to attach the corners of the sail shade canopy to position it however you like.
Our outdoor sail shades are available in two crisp colors and come in rectangular, square, and triangular shapes and vary in size. A rectangular shade sail may be adequate to shield your porch or patio, but multiple triangle shade sails can work just as well by overlapping them to cover a larger area. With the right hardware kit, our sun shade sail canopy should last for a very long time.
5. Where to buy tissue paper pom poms ?
Ans: If you're thinking of sprucing up your kids' space with tons of lightweight and adorable paper hanging decorations, eHomemart's vibrant tissue paper flower balls are a must-try. Our fun selection of tissue paper pom poms comes in different colors and sizes ranging from 6 inches to 14 inches. Perfect if you plan to hang different sizes of these hanging bedroom decor alternately from the ceiling.
Whether you drape these paper pom-poms across the crib or dresser or hang them on the windows, our inexpensive tissue pom poms will lend a fun and festive aura to any home space. In addition to hanging these fluffy ceiling ornaments, you can also attach them to the wall for added textural appeal.