Turnbuckle: A device for adjusting the tension or length of ropes, cables, tie rods, and other tension systems.
Snap Hook: A metal loop with a spring-loaded gate, used to quickly and reversibly connect components.
Pad Eye: A flat metal plate with a projecting loop or ring, made all in one piece, providing an attachment point. It is secured by screwing, bolting, or welding it in place.
- Double Hook Turnbuckle: 3.75"L x 0.75"W x 0.5cm Thickness
- Snap Hook Size: 2.75"L x 2.25 cm Hook Opening
- Diamond Wall Hanger Size: 2.5"L x 1.5"W
- Diamond Wall Hanger Arch Opening: 2cm L x 1.5cm W
- Diamond Wall Hanger Hoop Opening: 0.75 cm
- Screw Size: 1.25"L x 0.5cm Thickness
- Screw Top Diameter: 0.75cm
- Packing Bag Size: 6.5"L x 5"W