Whether you’re on the hunt for a stylish accent to spatially define rooms in an open floor home plan to maximize your space or you want to hide unsightly areas, our room divider curtains can truly come in handy to get the most out of any space. Moreover, when done right, these hanging room dividers will not only section and define new areas while maintaining a sense of flow but will also introduce texture, dimension, color, and style into a room.
Are you working from home but haven’t got a separate home office? Creatively redefine your living space and section it off by installing classy polyester curtains with rod pockets from the ceiling to the floor to give the illusion of a separate space. Do you want to set up a small reading nook? Utilize that window space and install a neutral-hued polyester room divider curtain and you’ve got your own reading spot without any major construction!
Got a studio apartment and looking for ways to create a sense of intimacy and privacy for your bedroom space? Install a curtain rod from one wall to the other and hang our plush velvet room divider curtains to achieve your intended look while also adding a posh yet cozy flair to your space.
However, room dividers are not just limited to sectioning spaces; they can also be used to liven up a boring wall or corner space. Opt for our portable room divider wall with lush artificial grass panels to effortlessly spruce up a drab corner or wall in no time.
We at eHomemart, understand the importance of creatively maximizing your space to elevate your interior design to the next level. To this end, we offer an amazing range of hanging room dividers as well as portable room dividers to help you achieve a sophisticated and elegant look. Browse through our store and grab room divider curtains that suit your needs!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to divide a room with curtains ?
Ans: Make shared spaces more functional by partitioning them into multiple sections with our amazing collection of room divider curtains. There are a few ways to hang a wall divider curtain, but the most vital part, no matter which option you choose, is in the setup. This involves choosing the best room dividers and installing them securely. To use our room divider drapes effectively, follow the simple ideas below.
- Did you know that you can utilize curtains as an entryway divider? For a doorway that doesn’t have a door, let our vibrant sequin curtain sheer room divider do the work. In fact, it is a more cost-effective method, especially for very small home spaces.
- If you need thick and tall curtains to close a certain space and make it more cozy and intimate, then our velvet heavy duty room dividers are the perfect fit. These curtains are 8 feet long and look very chic and elegant, perfect when you want to integrate a sleeping or lounging area and draw attention to high ceilings.
- Set the kitchen apart from the rest of your ground plan with our vibrant polyester partition curtains. These curtain panels will not only add style and functionality to your kitchen area but will also ensure safety at all times with their fire retardant property.
- To create a division in a large open room, install metallic spandex room partition curtains to break up the space beautifully. Not only does it serve as a temporary wall, but it also offers visual privacy in shared areas.
- Create a makeshift closet or hidden storage area with our 8 ft tall room dividers made from taffeta with damask flocking. You will be amazed at how the elegant curtain divides the space nicely, but still allows a sense of stability and easy access from section to section.
2. What curtains are best for privacy ?
Ans: Aside from added style and protecting your interiors from the sun, there is no doubt that privacy is one of the things to consider when using curtains as room dividers. On that note, eHomemart's selection of privacy room divider curtains will surely address your privacy concerns. Here is our range of heavy curtain room divider that will still provide a feeling of privacy and comfort, even if they are not soundproof.
- Premium Velvet Curtain Panels
- Fire Retardant Polyester Curtains
- Dual Layered Drapery Panels
- Satin Ruffle Curtain
- Taffeta Curtain Panel
- Natural Burlap And Chiffon Curtain
3. How to hang curtains from the ceiling as a room divider ?
Ans: Hanging curtains from the ceiling or as close as possible to the ceiling not only adds decorative interest and diversity to your interior but also makes the ceiling appear higher and the space bigger. Reinvent the style of a room or change the look of your interior with a few simple steps.
- The first step is to carefully select the adjustable room divider. Consider function and design when choosing the curtain material and color, as this will serve as a wall.
- Decide on the hardware that will hold your curtains. A complete ceiling mounted curtain rod hardware kit or rod and socket set is the best option, especially for much denser and extra long window treatments. However, if you don't want to drill holes, you can use a tension rod.
- Measure the area of the ceiling where you want to mount the brackets and mark the points where the brackets for the rod will go. Consider the size of the curtain and the amount of space required when it is opened. It's also important to evenly space the ceiling mount brackets for better support, as you don't want your privacy curtains to fall off when you open or close them or accidentally step on them.
- Before hanging your ceiling hanging room divider on the curtain rod, check the stability of your setup and tighten the screws of the brackets if necessary.
- Lastly, hang your curtain panel room divider and slide them back and forth the rod to test the installation. Once everything is stable, adjust the curtain spacers to achieve the style you are looking for.
4. Where can I buy room dividers ?
Ans: Section off rooms in style with eHomemart’s inexpensive yet high-quality curtain dividers. Whether you want to define an area in a room with a temporary partition wall or add a bit of privacy to your space, our versatile fabric room divider is what you need.
Place these hanging room divider panels in your makeshift home office as a room partition, or use them as a living room partition to create visual interest. When you have friends and family for dinner or parties, our hanging curtain room divider can be easily tucked away to create a unified space.
Pick the perfect modern room dividers to complement your decor style from our astonishing collection of room dividers. Choose how simple or eye-catching you want the curtain panel to be based on the material they are made of. Additionally, these accent partition walls are a great option for creating privacy without restricting airflow, and surprisingly they are also very easy to install.