Whether you’re on the hunt for a stylish accent to spatially define rooms in an open floor home plan to maximize your space or you want to create hide unsightly areas, our room divider curtains can truly come in handy to get the most out of any space. Moreover, when done right, these hanging room dividers will not only section and define new areas while maintaining a sense of flow but will also introduce texture, dimension, color, and style into a room.
Are you working from home but haven’t got a separate home office? Creatively redefine your living space and section it off by installing classy white or black polyester curtains from the ceiling to the floor to give the illusion of a separate space. Do you want to set up a small reading nook? Utilize that window space and install a neutral-hued polyester room divider curtain and you’ve got your own reading spot without any major construction!
Got a studio apartment and looking for ways to create a sense of intimacy and privacy for your bedroom space? Install a curtain rod from one wall to the other and hang our plush velvet room divider curtains to achieve your intended look while also adding a posh yet cozy flair to your space.
However, room dividers are not just limited to sectioning spaces; they can also be used to liven up a boring wall or corner space. Opt for our portable room divider wall with lush artificial grass panels to effortlessly spruce up a drab corner or wall in no time.
We at eHomemart, understand the importance of creatively maximizing your space to elevate your interior design to the next level. To this end, we offer an amazing range of hanging room dividers as well as portable room dividers to help you achieve a sophisticated and elegant look. Browse through our store and grab room divider curtains that suit your needs!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to use curtains to divide a room ?
Ans: Make your rooms more functional by dividing them into multiple sections with our excellent collection of room divider curtains. There are a few ways to hang curtains as ceiling room dividers, but the key to success, no matter which option you choose, is in your planning. This includes selecting the best room dividers for the job and mounting them firmly. To use our ceiling room dividers effectively, follow these simple room divider ideas below:
- To use curtains as an alternative door, use our dual-layer chiffon polyester curtain to easily make doorways for your room and storage area.
- Additional room sections with our chiffon taffeta damask curtain can help you create various home areas and sections.
- Have your own relaxing area by choosing our classic double drape curtains, do your hobbies without getting disturbed.
- Integrate a sleeping area into a multifunctional space without using solid walls with our very stylish premium velvet curtain panels.
- Separate the kitchen from the rest of your floor plan with our polyester fire retardant curtain panels.
2. What curtains are best for privacy ?
Ans: Aside from added style and protecting your interiors from the sun, there is no doubt that privacy is one of the things to consider when looking for new curtains. On that note, eHomemart's collection of room divider drapes will surely address your privacy concerns. Here are the best types of curtains we have available for privacy:
3. How to hang curtains from the ceiling as a room divider ?
Ans: Hanging curtains from the ceiling or as close as possible to the ceiling not only adds visual interest but also makes the ceiling appear higher and gives the option to use curtains as ceiling mounted room dividers. Update the style of a room or change the look of your home with these few simple steps.
- First, consider function and style when choosing fabrics, colors, and heading designs for your hanging room divider panels.
- Next, decide if you want to hang the curtain rod directly from the ceiling or just above the windows.
- It’s advisable to consider the size of the curtain and the amount of space required when it is opened.
- If installing just above the windows, leave enough room to accommodate the heading of the curtains.
- Use a carpenter's level to check if the rod placement is straight. If you have chosen to mount the curtain to the ceiling, make sure the rod is in a straight line.
- Before hanging brackets, drill pilot holes directly into studs or insert drywall anchors. Install brackets and check stability.
- Lastly, slide the curtains back and forth along the rod to test the installation. Once you are satisfied that everything is stable, adjust the curtains to achieve the desired look you are after.
4. Where can I buy room dividers ?
Ans: Section off rooms in style with eHomemart’s inexpensive yet high-quality room divider curtain. Whether you want to define an area in a room with temporary room dividers or add a bit of privacy to your space, our versatile fabric room divider is what you need.
Place these room dividers home in your makeshift home office as a room partition, or use them as a living room divider to create interest. When you have friends and family for dinner or parties, our hanging curtain room divider can be easily hidden away to create a unified space.
Pick the perfect floor to ceiling room divider to complement your decor style from our astonishing collection of portable room dividers. Choose how minimal or eye-catching you want the room divider partition to be based on the material they are made from. Additionally, these decorative room dividers are a great option for creating privacy without restricting airflow, and surprisingly these hanging room dividers are very easy to install too.