Candles are an amazing part of any home decor but pairing them with gorgeous candle holders or candle stands is what makes the candle display truly majestic and elegant. If you’re looking to infuse a touch of sparkle and gleam into your candle decor, there is nothing better than our alluring collection of glass candle holders to add that glorious oomph factor to your space. Available in a variety of designs, shapes, sizes, and heights, our glass candle holder sets are intricately crafted by master artisans giving them a unique appeal.
If you’re planning to use glass pillar candle holders as your dinner table centerpiece, opt for our tall premium glass hurricane candle holder to exude a mesmeric glow onto your tablescape. However, if you’re looking for a large glass candle holder for your coffee table decor, you can never go wrong with our ribbed pedestal glass candle holders that’ll ooze a scintillating glimmer elevating your living room interior design to the next level.
Want to accentuate your candle display up a notch? Use our clear tall glass candle holders and bedeck them with vase fillers, craft sand, and other decorative accents to ingeniously add a personalized and thematic flair to your candle decorations. In case you’re looking to make a striking decor statement, look no further than our mercury glass candle holders that'll exude just the perfect amount of glamour and shimmer into your space.
Whether you’re trying to accentuate your decor or you just want to elegantly display and support your candles, Ehomemart’s glass candle holders are just the right pick for any and all purposes. Check out our impressive collection of unique candle vessels and stylishly brighten up your space!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to decorate glass candle holders ?
Ans: One of the decorations that you can quickly personalize based on your preference is glass candle holders. Concepts for adorning clear glass candle holders are overflowing on the internet, so what you need to do first is to pick the idea that integrates with your overall home aesthetic. Browse from our exquisite selection of decorative glass candle holders and enhance the timeless beauty of these minimalist pieces by turning them into one-of-a-kind accents.
- Apply glue all over glass votive candle holders and wrap them in decorative paper. Keep the wrapper in place by tying a fancy ribbon around the vessel. You can also apply the same idea using tissue paper with designs, newspapers or pages from old reading materials, and many more.
- Turn plain glass cylinder candle holders into charming and fabulous table decor by using lace, washi tape, jute rope, buttons, and other decorative ornaments you have readily available around the house.
- If you are thinking of marine-themed decor, fill large glass candle holders with sand, shells, and other beach items. You can even add water with a few drops of blue dye to complete the marine look.
- Spray paint wine glass candle holders with fancy designs to match the event or season.
- Wrap your tea light glass candle holders in dried leaves, corn husk, cinnamon sticks, moss, cork, or hemp with the help of an adhesive spray or hot glue.
2. How to get candle wax out of glass votive holders ?
Ans: If you love burning candles, you will undoubtedly have plenty of unlit candle holders stashed up somewhere. If you are trying to come up with ways to get the wax out of the container so you can reuse them, then we have good news for you! You can get those unsightly wax residues out of your glass candle vessels in no time with the following easy methods.
- Place small glass candle holders and candle sticks in the freezer until the wax shrinks and hardens. Then take the holders out of the freezer and the wax should easily come off the holder.
- The next option is to remove the wax with the use of hot water. Fill the sink with hot soapy water. Add some vinegar to the hot water and soak your glass candle until the wax softens. Scrape the softened wax with your fingernail or use a soft plastic scraper and finish off by buffing the surface with a dry cloth.
- The last method is to remove the candle wax with the help of your oven. This is applicable for heavy-duty glass candle holders only. Place the votive holders upside down on a foil-lined baking sheet. Place the pan in the oven and set it to 200 degrees for 10 minutes. Use a hot pad to remove the votives from the pan, wipe off any wax residue with a paper towel, wash with soapy water, and wipe with a clean cloth.
3. How to clean soot off glass candle holders ?
Ans: Soot stains are a normal result of lighting candles. Fortunately, there are several ways to clean these black spots from glass candle holders with or without removing the candle from the container.
Methods like soaking in water or using a vinegar solution to break down soot are two of the most common ways to remove these ugly stains from the candle glass. While moistened towels are the most direct way to remove soot, soaking a candle jar beforehand can also make cleanup so much easier.
You can always avoid having a stained glass candle holder by trimming the ends of burnt wicks regularly and refraining from burning your candles for too long.
4. Can glass candle holders be recycled ?
Ans: If you have a few glass candle containers lying somewhere around the house or hidden in cabinets because they have bits of old wax stuck in them, it’s time to take them out and recycle them.
There’s a quick and easy process to get these candle holders perfectly clean (check above) and you can easily recycle and repurpose them into vases, small storage jars, and more. If the containers aren’t in the prettiest condition, you can always DIY them and give them the ultimate makeover.
5. Where to buy glass candle holders ?
Ans: Elevate any space with a touch of class by investing in a quality-made glass candle stand set from eHomemart. Shop for glass pedestal candle holders, glass candlestick holders, glass taper candle holders, stemmed glass candle holders, glass tealight candle holders, and more in various shapes and sizes to match the interior design style of every room in your home.
Brighten up the mantel, coffee table, or dining table with a variety of elegant colored glass candle holders for casual everyday enjoyment. These candle stands are exceptionally practical because they can easily adapt to coordinate with any season. Or, you can delight everyone in the household by adding an unscented or flameless candle to our large glass hurricane candle holders.
To create the visage you are looking for, explore our incredible selection of nifty and attractive glass holders that are suitable for homeowners of all kinds. These glass candle vessels will not only hold your centerpieces in place but will also provide a quaint, relaxing feel around you.