Candles are an amazing part of any home decor but pairing them with gorgeous candle holders or candle stands is what makes the candle display truly majestic and elegant. If you’re looking to infuse a touch of sparkle and gleam into your candle decor, there is nothing better than our alluring collection of glass candle holders to add that glorious oomph factor to your space. Available in a variety of designs, shapes, sizes, and heights, our glass candle holders are intricately crafted by master artisans giving them a unique appeal.
If you’re planning to use glass pillar candle holders as your dinner table centerpiece, opt for our tall premium glass hurricane candle holder to exude a mesmeric glow onto your tablescape. However, if you’re looking for a large glass candle holder for your coffee table decor, you can never go wrong with our ribbed pedestal glass candle holders that’ll ooze a scintillating glimmer elevating your living room interior design to the next level.
Want to accentuate your candle display up a notch? Use our clear tall glass candle holders and bedeck them with vase fillers, craft sand, and other decorative accents to ingeniously add a personalized and thematic flair to your candle decorations. In case you’re looking to make a striking decor statement, look no further than our mercury glass candle holders that'll exude just the perfect amount of glamour and shimmer into your space.
Whether you’re trying to accentuate your decor or you just want to elegantly display and support your candles, Ehomemart’s glass candle holders are just the right pick for any and all purposes. Check out our impressive collection of candle holders and candelabras and stylishly brighten up your space!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to decorate glass candle holders ?
Ans: Candle holder centerpieces are one of those home decorations that you can easily customize according to your preferences. When it comes to decorating, ideas for these are overflowing, so pick the best one that fits your overall decor.
Clear glass candle holders will work best if you want to add designs to them. Choose from our exquisite collection of glass candle holder sets like glass votive candle holders and turn these minimalist pieces into whimsical items.
- Embellish large glass candle holders by wrapping them with decorative paper and tying a ribbon of your choice around the neck of the holder to secure the wrapper in place.
- Decorate glass cylinder candle holders with lace, washi tape, jute rope, buttons, and other ornaments you have readily available around the house.
- For marine-themed decor, fill large glass hurricane candle holders with sand and shells.
- Spray paint mercury glass candle holders with fancy designs to match the season.
- Wrap glass candle stands in dried leaves, corn husk, cinnamon sticks, moss, cork, or hemp with the help of an adhesive spray.
2. How to get candles out of glass holders ?
Ans: If you are a candle lover, you will undoubtedly have many unlit decorative glass candle holders piling up somewhere. You might be trying to come up with ways to get the wax out of the glass holders so you can reuse those jars, but you end up with nothing.
Then here's good news for you! You don't need to pull your hair out of frustration just to clean those used candle holders. With these 3 clever tricks, get those displeasing wax residues out of your glass candle holder in no time.
- The first tip is to put the colored glass candle holders in the freezer. This will freeze the remaining wax and shrink it. Take the holders out of the freezer after 45 minutes and the wax will easily come out of the holder. Then polish the surface with a dry cloth and it's as good as new!
- The second tip is to remove the wax with the use of hot water. Fill the sink with hot water. Add some vinegar to the hot water and soak the glass pillar candle holders until the wax softens. Scrape the softened wax with your fingernail or a soft plastic scraper and finish by buffing the surface with a dry cloth.
- The third tip is to remove the candle wax with the help of your oven. This is applicable for votive or small glass candle holders. Place the votives upside down on a foil-lined baking sheet. Place the pan in the oven and set it to 200 degrees for 15 minutes. With a hot pad, remove the votives from the pan and wipe off the wax residue with a paper towel, then wash with soapy water.
3. Can glass candle holders be recycled ?
Ans: If you have a few of our glass candle containers lying somewhere around the house or hidden in cabinets because they have bits of old wax stuck in them, it’s time to take them out. There’s a quick and easy process to get these glass candle holders centerpieces perfectly clean (check above) and you can easily recycle and repurpose them into vases, small storage jars, and more later. If the vessels aren’t the prettiest, you can always DIY them up, too.
After enjoying a few candle lights in our gold crackle glass vase, you can reuse them to organize your makeup and brushes in one place. Since geometric glass vases come in a unique shape, they make a good organizer too. Just put one or two on your home study or desk and fill them with your favorite writing instruments.
For your bathroom needs, repurpose our glass votive candle holders to hold your toothbrush, toothpaste, cotton swabs, and whatever else you need to organize to maximize counter space. Our decorative glass candle holders can also be reutilized to help organize your kitchen cabinets. These are just a few examples, but the possibilities are truly endless.
4. Where to buy glass candle holders ?
Ans: Elevate any space with a touch of class by investing in a few quality-made glass candle holders set from eHomemart. Shop for big glass candle holders, glass pedestal candle holders, bathroom candle holders, mosaic glass candle holders, stemmed glass candle holders, glass tealight candle holders, tall glass candle holders, and more in all shapes and sizes to match the interior design style of every room in the house.
Brighten up the mantel, coffee table, or dining table with a variety of elegant wine glass candle holders for casual everyday enjoyment. Glass candle stands are exceptionally practical because they can easily adapt to coordinate with any season. Delight everyone in the household by adding an unscented or flameless lit candle to our glass containers for candles.
To create the visage you are looking for, explore our incredible selection of nifty and attractive glass vessels that are suitable for homeowners of all types. These glass candle vessels will not only hold your centerpieces in place but will also provide a quaint, relaxing feel around you.