Want to glam up your delicate treats and dessert tables in the most elegant and scrumptious way? We present our Jars & Dispensers that will give you a plethora of choices and inspirations to bring your aesthetic dreams into reality. Spectacular contemporary styles of modern art and high-grade glass construction of these glass jars and beverage dispensers will take your decor to the next level of sophistication.
Available in different sizes and styles, our trendy collection of jars & dispensers will add fashion with functionality and will make your tabletop presentation a truly remarkable one. Our apothecary jars are not only visually attractive but highly versatile as you can have these to glam your dessert and candy tables up by filling with multi-colored sweets and treats or use as decorative glass kitchen canisters for your kitchen counter, storing rice, sugar, spices, and even pasta.
Opt for our gold trim glass candy jars with lids and add a little bit of luxury to your bathroom space by displaying mini soaps, swabs, bath salt, cotton balls, cotton buds, and other accessories, they can even make stunning centerpieces and unique floral, candle, or succulent displays.
Our stylish small glass containers with caps will make a perfect party, wedding, or shower favor container, adding heaps of glitz and glam to your simple party favors. Add a classy rustic touch to your drink tables and tabletops with our home accent rustic clear mason jars with handles and ooze oodles of fun flair to your signature cocktails.
Fill with your favorite beverages and display them in style in our efficient glass beverage dispenser with spigot or use them to make great centerpieces for lemonade parties, birthday parties, events, barbecues, picnics, bachelor and bachelorette parties, etc and delight yourself in the most elegant manner.
Make life easy and fun by labeling your spice jars, candy containers, tabletop accents, toilet accessories, makeup corner, and vanity supplies with our easy-to-peel and stick chalkboard labels and add a sweet personalized touch to your display.
At eHomemart, we understand that you strive to bring a modern twist to your home and party space with some stunning pieces. Fortunately, our online store provides you with an amazing line of Jars & Dispensers that will meet all your artistic needs in the most polished and efficient manner. Explore our collection and see for yourself!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Can you freeze glass jars ?
Ans: If you enjoy cooking and often have a lot of leftovers, or simply want your freezer to look more organized, you may have considered freezing your food in glass storage jars. However, while it may appear to be a practical way to keep food, it turns out that you shouldn't freeze anything in regular clear glass jars.
To get the best results, freeze one to two portions of soup, stews, or food leftovers in wide mouth glass jars. Adding steaming hot liquid to glass canisters is not a good idea. Instead, allow liquids to cool slightly before placing them in the container. Make sure there are at least two inches of space between the jar's top and whatever you're filling it with. Remember that frozen liquids expand, so don't overfill or your canning jar will crack.
2. What to put in apothecary jars ?
Ans: Glass apothecary jars are noted for their versatility. You can use them in a variety of ways, including as a house ornament or just to store your sweets and candies. Keep on reading for some unique ideas to transform your decorative glass jars into eye-catching decorations.
- Organize and exhibit your brilliant jewelry collection in modern glass jars with lids, which will look even better on top of a vanity or dressing table.
- For your candy station, fill your apothecary candy jars with sweets, mallows, and mints.
- In large glass jars with lids, create a beautiful centerpiece of brilliant greens and flowers.
- Place your collection of beach accents such as ornamental stones, colored sands, and cute little seashells in tall kitchen jars to create a soothing and peaceful ambiance in your space.
- Put scented soaps, bath sponges, and cotton balls in glass pantry jars to keep your daily essentials within easy reach.
- Small glass containers with lids can also be used to store DIY craft supplies such as washi tapes, fancy stickers, jute strings, and pearl beads.
3. How to use mason jars for storage ?
Ans: If your kitchen has been feeling a little cluttered recently, it might be time to undertake some little organization with a common household item. When it comes to using small mason jars with lids in the kitchen, the possibilities are endless, and we'll share some fantastic ideas with you so you can get your kitchen or any other section of your home that needs a systematic intervention fixed in no time.
- Use a mason jar with lid as a utensil organizer. Place it in an open area or a cabinet and fill it with silverware.
- Varying mason jar sizes can be used to organize your arts and crafts supplies so you can quickly grab what you need when working on DIY projects. For easy access, place them on an open shelf.
- Use old wooden slabs and mason jar canisters to make your DIY bathroom organizer, then fill it with necessities like toothpaste, cotton balls, and fragrant soaps.
- Spices and pantry items can be stored in 4 oz mini mason jars. Fill these small glass jars with dry ingredients like flour, sugar, and hot chili powder, then classify them with chalk labels to make them easier to recognize.
- Make flower arrangements to brighten up your kitchen. If you don't like flowers, you can make a planter instead, and you'll have stunning mason jar kitchen decor in no time. To add a splash of color to the space, look for colored mason storage jars.
- These multi-purpose jars are also ideal for growing fresh herbs in your kitchen. Place them on your windowsill, or hang your large mason jars herb garden on your wall if you're feeling more adventurous.
4. How to write on black labels ?
Ans: Chalkboard stickers provide a distinctive touch to your everyday containers and organizers. With easy-to-peel and stick chalkboard sticker labels in a range of creative shapes, you can name your favorite candy containers, spice jars, grocery containers, and tabletop accessories.
Our chalk label stickers for jars are easy to apply and label because they come with white chalk to write with. Use these self-adhesive stickers to decorate plastic and glass canning jars and airtight canisters. Chalks write nicely on these stickers labels, and they clean off quickly with a damp cloth or tissue.
Writing and marking black label stickers using liquid chalk markers is another fun way to jazz them up and make them more interesting. These chalkboard markers are perfect for decorating chalkboards, glass surfaces, and jars because they are dust-free and do not smudge once dry.
5. Where to buy beverage dispenser ?
Ans: If you're searching for a fun and practical way to serve homemade iced tea, sweet lemonade, or any thirst-quenching beverage at your backyard BBQ or picnic, eHomemart has you covered with a reliable glass drink dispenser.
Our beverage dispenser with stand features an attractive glass jar with metal lid that is beautifully displayed on a metal stand with adequate clearance, allowing anyone in need of a refill to fill their glasses with ease. Your bright drinks may entice people to drink more because of their gleaming transparent glass surface.
Whether used to serve drinks or simply to improve your kitchen countertop space, our cocktail and punch dispenser is a fashionable and functional beverageware item. Its durable non-drip spigot dispenses mixed beverages, juices, sangria, or plain water with precision and convenience.