Small things create big differences and bud vases are the best examples for proof. At eHomemart we have a diverse range of collections not just to create big differences with these small bud vases but also to help you create distinct style statements through our home décor, wall décor, and table décor ideas.
Small, simple yet chic, and elegant are these little bud vases charmers which beautify any place they sit on just like this gold foiled crackle flower bubble vase which can elegantly hold natural aromatic flowers or lifelike fake blooms. Our elegant-looking ribbed pedestal heavy duty glass vase and candle holder with ridges can be used to enticingly hold candles during the evenings and little plants or flowers during the day to lift your spirits and moods.
The gold dipped rectangle glass vase and votive candle holder is a multipurpose décor item that also houses little water plants, flowers, ferns, and even some air plants. For modern home and wall décor ideas, double up your home’s beauty while using the trapezoid glass wall mounted planters and vase that look magical when mounted on your walls and backdrops. Fill them with water to house some mini water plants and let the walls turn lively.
The clear glass hanging vase and votive candle holder with jute tope twine can be a dazzling dangler in the nights with the candles burning or simply fill them with colored sand or small décor stones or pebbles and place them on the dining table or the study table. They will still look stunning and gorgeous.
The wall mounted vases, glass holders, not just for houseplants but also can accommodate the tiny floating scented candles just like the egg shaped glass wall candle holder or flower shaped glass wall mounted vase. Our Bud Vases and other wall décor items are made with high-quality heavy-duty glass which doesn’t crack or crumble due to the occasional scratches, jerks, or movements caused against the walls or on the tables. Their durability rate is very high because of their robust nature.
The clear vase glasses don’t get stained with dirt or dust even while storing colored sand or normal mud or soil to grow mini plants. Visit ehomemart.com now to choose and shop from various options available among these mini beauties of glass vases and air plant vases which are perfect partners for home décor and wall décor ideas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to arrange flowers in a bud vase ?
Ans: Bud vases are compact in size with a narrow mouth, but you will be surprised at the variety of flowers you can place in these types of vessels. These small flower containers can also work wonders and make an interesting statement piece when divvied up around home spaces, whether you decide to use a few stems or a small bunch of flower arrangements.
Check the following tips below on how to arrange blooms and greenery in a small bud vase to maximize their beauty.
- To start your bud vase arrangement, grab your container of choice and fill it halfway with water.
- Trim the flower stem at an angle about twice the height of your vase. Remove any leaves that may touch the water before putting the flowers in the vase.
- For added support and beauty, add a stem or two of foliage types with linear shapes like leather ferns.
- Add a few small leaves to the edge of the small vase to give your arrangement a refined and proportionate look.
2. How to grow plants in water jars ?
Ans: It’s no secret that having a collection of indoor water plants can improve a person's mood and also help keep the indoor atmosphere clean. Not only are water-based plants soilless and low-maintenance, they are also suitable for people with black thumbs as they are easier to propagate. If this popular indoor gardening trend has piqued your interest and you want to give it a try, read on!
- To start, choose a plant that can easily thrive in water, such as devil's ivy, aloe vera, and jade plant. Vegetables and herbs like oregano, mint, and basil are also wonderful air plant display options, as these varieties grow quickly in water.
- Depending on the type of plant you have selected, take a fresh stem or leaf cutting by clipping the stem just below the leaf node.
- Place your leaf or stem cutting in fresh or better yet spring water as it contains higher levels of nutrients. As for the air plant terrarium, you can find good air plant pots from eHomemart’s diverse range of Bud Vases. A glass bud vase with a wide opening like our egg-shaped glass wall holders and modish round holders will provide great support for herbs because of their form and structure. For a trendier houseplant display that is a good propagator of cuttings and single stems, select from our variety of test tube vases.
- Avoid placing your greenery in areas near a heat source. A location that offers bright, indirect sunlight and where the temperature doesn’t change too often is the best setting for your air plant decor.
3. How to hang vases on a wall ?
Ans: A wall vase decor is a perfect combination of practicality and aesthetics. Ehomemart’s wall flower vases are incredibly versatile and come in an adorable range of styles and shapes. To inspire you to add more greenery and color to your abode, we've made it easier for you to install our wall pocket vases.
Our wall mounted flower vase comes with a hole in the back and hooks for easy hanging. Just mark the area on the wall or surface where you want to place these wall hanging glass vases. Next, attach the hooks on the wall and you can start hanging your favorite modern wall vase filled with live or artificial air plants and flower stems.
You can also get creative and exhibit several vases to create a charming glass wall vase arrangement in your living area for the perfect decorating accent. If you are looking for a more creative way to hang your wall vase planter, you can use a jute rope or an invisible hanging wire for a unique floating effect on walls and ceilings.
4. Where to buy geometric terrarium ?
Ans: For unique and standout pieces for your living room, kitchen, or bedroom, eHomemart's geometric vases will always add an elegant and upscale flair to your home spaces. Purchase several of our dimensional vases and infuse these beauties into your tabletop or shelf for a perfectly coordinated look.
With their intricate and detailed design, these glass terrarium containers are sure to be a lovely addition to your home decor. Display fresh florals in modern vase shapes like this geometric hanging terrarium, or flaunt a geometric test tube bud vase like this bottle style geometric vase as an eye-catching piece anywhere in the home in need of ornate contemporary charm.
These pieces are the perfect size to simply serve as a stunning home accent or as a place to safely store small plants and other prized baubles for an amazing display in your home. In addition, our geometric pots are made of high-quality material and have a minimalist and elegant design that makes them perfect to decorate any interior and coordinate with any aesthetic of the home.
5. Where to buy bud vases ?
Ans: If you're looking for sophisticated flower bud vases to use alongside your interior décor, eHomemart would like to entice you with its broad selection of attractive small bud vases because we believe your flowers and plants only deserve the best. We offer bubbly mini bud vases in various heights and widths to accommodate all types of floral sprays and lush greenery stems your creativity calls forth.
Bud vases have thin necks or wide openings to support a single stem or a small bunch of blooms. Create an exquisite and unique flower arrangement with our ribbed pedestal vase and glass bubble vase. Or divide our artificial single stem tulips among various metal wire bud vases, placing just one or two blooms in each and display them individually or in groups throughout your home space.
Choose from a variety of classic or abstract shapes to suit your home decor style. You can find small decor vases for coffee tables and impressive contemporary displays for dining tables. Let your creativity run free and don't be afraid to use bud vase arrangements to decorate your tablescapes, you may be surprised how these bud vase sets can easily bring natural color, shape, and texture to both special and everyday occasions.