A mere verbal complement is not enough. If you want to wish someone in style, hand over a bunch of striking silk flower bouquets and create a lasting impression in their minds. With our undying and eternally blossoming flower bouquet collection, you can create timeless floral decorations as well as can showcase your love and emotions in an everlasting manner.
Available in a variety of colors, our flower bouquet is artistically arranged for maximum visual impact. These faux flowers are soft to the touch and look great in every room and in every place. Add them strategically to centerpieces, dining tables, office reception counters, and study tables to win accolades from viewers.
Express your feelings with a bunch of green long stem rose flowers. These super-soft, realistic-looking long stems rose buds are bright, colorful, and inexpensive rose bouquet. Profess your love to your beloved with our real touch tulips flowers. These adorable silk flowers can also be gifted to friends, relatives, and co-workers. Let the chrysanthemum bouquet perpetually bloom in your space and add a vital spark to the whole setting.
Perfect to be used as a bridal bouquet, flower girl bouquet, bridesmaid flower bouquet, flower bouquet for mothers day, birthday flower bouquet, backdrop décor, centerpiece décor, and even chairs or arch décor, our collection of high-quality flower bouquet has amazing styles and colors to offer.
Breathe eternal freshness into your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or bathroom by placing these beautiful blooms of peony bouquet, tulip bouquet, orchid bouquet, dahlia flower bouquet, and hydrangea bouquet. With limited stock available, there is no time to think. Check now and be the lucky one to have the artificial bouquet of your choice. Quality and satisfaction are guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What flowers go together in a bouquet ?
Ans: There are a few principles to follow when combining flowers for an arrangement to create a flawlessly made simple flower bouquet for the home, just like when matching clothes and accessories. Here's a selection of flower types to help you put together the perfect artificial flower arrangements in a vase or any vessel of your choice.
- Flowers often look great without adding anything. When little clusters of artificial baby's breath are added to an artificial rose arrangement, the result is a lovely contrast in color and texture that draws attention to the rose blossoms.
- A mixed bouquet or spray of carnation bush looks lovely on its own, but when paired with a long stem rose bush, it takes on a whole new appeal. Use a variety of hues and add some artificial lily flowers and floral fillers to the bunch for an even more stunning look.
- Artificial roses and calla lily artificial flowers, together with some flower arrangement fillers, are other popular combinations. But for a denser effect, use at least two varieties of green bouquet filler in your arrangement.
- Combine real-touch roses, orchids, and mums for a designer floral arrangement. Use flowers that are similar in color and spread them evenly across your silk flower arrangement to avoid clusters of the same blooms.
2. How to make artificial flower arrangements for the home ?
Ans: A pretty flower bouquet is the perfect finishing touch for any home interior. While fresh blossoms and greenery are lovely when displayed in a vase, they will inevitably wither and die just a few days after buying them. That is why an alternative is getting creative with your home floral decor by combining single stem flowers and long stem branches to create a natural-looking DIY flower bouquet.
Here are a few flower arrangement ideas you can follow to create a simple and beautiful custom bouquet for your home space:
- Choose your favorite artificial flower bush.
- You can use a floral foam brick to arrange your silk bouquets or floral tape for vessels with odd forms.
- With wire cutters, cut the stems at an angle and position them in your container at different heights for a natural look.
- For increased structure and body, use artificial or live green fillers.
- Don't be afraid to bend and curve your faux blooms and foliage and have some pieces hanging down. This provides your faux bouquet decor with a more realistic appearance.
- Rotate the vase as you assemble your mixed flower bouquet for even, symmetrical home décor flower arrangements.
- Add marbles and water to make the flowers look more genuine.
3. How to care for a bouquet of flowers ?
Ans: Compared to actual flowers, an artificial flower bouquet requires less maintenance. They're also reusable, long-lasting, non-toxic, and cost-effective for anyone looking to make stunning low-maintenance decorative flower arrangements. It is, however, highly recommended that they be cleaned on a regular basis to keep them looking fresh and to ensure their long-term beauty. This is how you go about doing it.
- To keep dirt from building on your faux florals, dust them at least once a week. Use a microfiber cloth or a fabric duster to clean the surfaces from the top down.
- Salt is abrasive, but it will not harm your silk flowers. Put your ornamental bushes in a bag with salt. Close the bag tightly and shake gently for up to five minutes to revive them.
- Another approach for cleaning an artificial flower bunch is to soak plastic and vinyl flowers in water with a mild detergent, but this process is not suitable for silk flowers since the color may bleed, causing the flowers to lose their vibrancy.
4. What greenery is used in flower arrangements ?
Ans: Nothing brings an aesthetic flower bouquet to life like the various types of greenery that surround it. While these green branches are often overlooked in big and small flower bouquet centerpieces, they play an essential part in a flower design. They add depth and texture to any DIY floral arrangements, fill in any gaps and give artificial floral centerpieces a professional look.
While the types of greenery fillers you use to accent your faux flower bouquet are entirely up to you, here's a rundown of our favorites and where we think they look best.
- A eucalyptus spray goes well with a white flower bouquet and pastel-colored floral arrangements. It can be dressed in a variety of shapes thanks to its thin, bendable branches.
- The foliage of monstera palm leaves is distinctive and popular in home decor and centerpieces. The wide glossy tropical leaves add a bright splash of green color to any arrangement, creating a dramatic yet seductive impression.
- An artificial ivy branch is ideal for adding to floral arrangements and may be used in everything from headdresses to table centerpieces. Our artificial ivy caladium leaf has a unique leaf form that makes it a standout flower feature.
- Dusty miller leaves are a lovely green filler flower that symbolizes joy and delicacy and is frequently used in soft garden arrangements. Its silky, frosted sage green foliage will complement romantic, heavy blooms like roses, buttercups, and peonies perfectly.
- Lemon leaf greenery, with its round, thick leaves that resemble lemons, can stand alone or be a subtle companion to magnificent flower arrangements. Their glossy leaves go nicely with a variety of flowers and are best used as centerpieces in vases.
- Because of the way its stem branches fall off into a triangular shape, the leatherleaf fern is fantastic for adding body to any floral arrangement. They can be used as a centerpiece in a vase or to lend a tropical touch to floral arrangements.
5. Where can I buy a bouquet of flowers ?
Ans: With eHomemart's variety of beautiful flowers, you can make your own flower bouquet ideas come to life. Their soft, vivid fully blown flower petals and lifelike green leaves provide an added layer of realism to any tabletop flower arrangement, making them the ideal choice. There will be no wilting or withering. Just gorgeous blooms from morning until evening, day after day.
Order flowers such as tulips, calla lily blooms, faux hydrangeas, cherry blossoms, and other flowers for bouquets along with our exquisite vases and other stunning foliage for a perfect depiction of their fresh counterpart. These floral bouquet stems are effortlessly stunning and will look fantastic when combined with other silk flowers or on their own. Send flowers in gift baskets to friends and loved ones or place your mini flower bouquet or large bouquet of flowers in the bedroom, workplace, or porch all year to keep your home looking fresh and spring-like.