The Large Vases available at ehomemart add a separate sense of sparkling beauty to either indoor celebrations or outdoor revelries. These large spacious floral vases add a great sense of aesthetics to your home décor ideas.
Make a bigger and bolder impact with our hurricane crystal beaded floral vase which towers with scintillating looks. Be it filled with long stem flowers to display subtle nuances of elegance or simply wrap some LED lighting bulbs to spread that gorgeous glow in the darkness, everything works brilliantly with these large vases.
The tall metallic flower and candle holder vase is a stunning beauty in metallic appearance which when filled with white tulips on top makes the party mood top notch. And even for the other normal days at home, the clear heavy duty trumpet glass vase will be at its exuberant best when filled with clear water and some multi-colored flowers with long stems. Adding some colored beads along with the stems tones up the eloquent beauty of the décor.
The heavy duty hour glass vase is one of the best décor options when paired with blushing roses and rose satin ribbons tied around the neck of the vase. Place them on tables with pink satin runners and they become the show stoppers of any event. The clear glass flower vase with gold metal top filled with a bouquet of diverse colors of flowers will make any dinner date even more romantic.
The rose gold pentagon geometric mercury glass candle holder vases during the late evenings shimmering with the beam of the candle burning in and the walls gleaming with golden streaks is an alluring sight that no one can resist enjoying. Adding scented candles to them will only make it an irresistible desire.
These table vases are made using high-quality heavy-duty glass making them strong and sturdy. They don’t crack or break under harsh conditions as such is their durability factor. They don’t get stained or scratched while having sand in with plants or flowers and are also easy to clean.
Checkout our blush tall flower candle holders, rose gold mercury glass vases, trumpet glass tall vases, floor vases, metal vases, and much more available among the range of large vases at ehomemart.com. Visit us now to look, choose and shop from a plethora of choices of vases for home décor and tabletop décor ideas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What to put in a large floor vase ?
Ans: Tall decorative floor vases are timeless choices when it comes to home decor as they make stunning decor pieces for just about any room and corner in your home. But these large floor vase decor aren’t just for flowers, and you can get quite creative with various large floor vase filler ideas to embellish your space. What you fill your tall floor vases for living room with depends on where they’re located in the house, along with your taste.
- If you don’t want to decorate your floor vase with flowers, our crystal beaded trumpet vase, dry branches are a classic and perfect alternative.
- You can fill a clear cylinder glass vases with decorative elements such as sand or pine cones and display it in a prominent spot.
- Crystal sprays look great in more modern and minimalist floor vases like our hour glass vases because their shimmer adds a decorative sparkle to these otherwise plain modern floor vases.
- For a dramatic effect, LED-lit branches combined with faux sprays in our trumpet glass vase will create just the right amount of sparkle for your bedroom.
- A group of flared neck heavy duty glass vases in the bathroom looks soothing when filled with polished rocks, sea glass, or precious stones, surrounding a scented candle.
- A popular item used alongside our Eiffel tower vases are ostrich feathers for a soft touch that is both glam and festive.
- Silk leaves inside our heavy duty trumpet glass vase would look great in almost any room in your abode and help soften the overall look of your home decor.
2. How to decorate an eiffel tower vase ?
Ans: Eiffel Tower vases create tall, theatrical compositions that are widely used as centerpieces not only for event tables but to add effortless style to home spaces as well. With these large table vases, you can show off fresh floral arrangements embellished with grass leaves or you can even add stick-like accents. To make the best out of your long vase, we compiled these easy steps to follow in beautifying your Eiffel tower centerpiece.
- Begin by picking the right flower and colors you plan to use. For these large glass decorative vases, choose only a few types of blooms that have long and sturdy stems.
- Use a one to two-colored variety and surround it with neutral-toned blooms to make it look clean and avoid making it look complicated.
- For an even more striking effect, you may want to use large plumes or ostrich feathers in your large clear glass vase as they are easier to assemble.
3. How to make a floral arrangement in a trumpet vase ?
Ans: A floral design is an art form that brings charm to the home environment. Fresh flowers are commonly used in floral design, but because they don't last very long, silk artificial flowers are widely used as an alternative since they don't need to be replaced and only require periodic dusting.
Using a large flower vase in making floral arrangements can create a surprisingly dramatic effect. It also easily fills the empty spaces inside your home providing a stunning aura. Read on for some interesting tips on how to create the best arrangement for your trumpet vase.
- To start, soak a standard floral foam in water. Once the foam brick is completely saturated, place it on a Lomey dish and secure it with waterproof tape. The plastic plate will act as the base and foundation along with the glass trumpet vase.
- Place your dish and foam on a sturdy vase so that your design is off your work table. Start adding florals and greeneries and fill in any gaps.
- Insert the flowers of your choice. You can choose to add different varieties of flowers to complement your home decor. Rotate the pot to check that the flowers and greenery are balanced and evenly distributed.
- When your masterpiece is done, place the finished trumpet vase centerpiece on the center table in the living room or on the side table in the hallway and enjoy your personalized diy floral arrangement.
4. Where can I buy tall vases for centerpieces ?
Ans: Upgrade your centerpieces with eHomemart's gorgeous collection of tall vases that are sure to help you flaunt your beautiful flower arrangements and decorative fillers. For designs featuring long-stemmed cuts and dry branches, our large clear vases are the perfect addition to home spaces according to a homeowner’s taste and need.
The all-time favorite and classic tall glass cylinder vases with their tall, cylindrical body are suitable for both live and faux arrangements. Some of our large containers feature wider openings, some are even flared to support heavy floral arrangements such as our tall trumpet vases, clarinet vases, and reversible vases.
We also have uniquely shaped tall glass vases with a narrow or slender body, also called Eiffel tower vase centerpieces. We also bring more basic modern shapes which, when used, through their simplicity and minimalism, accentuate the designs within them. These include our tall square glass vases.
5. Where to buy large floor vases ?
Ans: Depending on how and where you plan to use a large tall floor vases, you will need to consider important factors such as the color, shape, and height of these tall vases, including whether it will be made of glass, metal, or porcelain. Shopping online is simple as you can easily find almost any type and style of large vase decor from the comfort of your sofa, but choosing the perfect one can be a bit of a challenge.
Whether you want something minimalistic like a glass trumpet vase or something ornate like a beaded large hurricane vase, eHomemart has a variety of large vases for sale online that will integrate stylishly into your home interior. Whether you need a corner modern vase decor for your living room or a large glass vase for your bathroom, you are sure to find your new favorite here at eHomemart.com.