Want to add drama and character to your otherwise dull and dreary walls? If decorating the entire wall isn’t up your alley or you’re not quite ready to give a drastic makeover to your wall space, try adding a few wall accents to elevate your wall decor up a notch!
Whether you’re leaning towards a minimal style accent wall decor or you want to add a modish twist to your space, hang a couple of glass wall planters on your wall and pop in some floral stems for a chic and sophisticated accent wall decor. If you’re looking for wall accessories that’ll complement your geometric interior decorations, choose our hexagonal wall planters and turn them into mini terrariums to bring a refreshing flair to your design.
Want to make your space appear much bigger and spacious? Mirrors are a great way to fill an empty wall space without adding color which helps give the illusion of a much bigger area. While large round mirrors can be worked into any kind of decor style, if you’re going for a contemporary or Scandinavian style interior design, opt for our square mirrors to reinforce clean lines into your decor. However, if you’re looking to make a statement with your wall decor, try juxtaposing different shapes of wall mirrors in varying sizes for truly unique and whimsical wall art!
With Ehomemart’s eclectic range of wall accents, accessorizing your walls have never been easier! Explore our online store and check out the entire range of wall decor accents and items to stylishly update your wall space without going overboard or dropping a huge chunk of change. Visit us now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to hang decorations without damaging walls ?
Ans: We understand that you are always looking for ways to personalize your accent wall decor. Hanging things on walls is one way to do it, but how can you do it without leaving holes or marks? Here are some materials you can use to easily hang your wall hanging decor without damaging your walls:
- Hooks with adhesives can be removed quickly without leaving marks on the walls but can only hold a few pounds, so they are not ideal for heavier decorations.
- Poster putty will allow you to easily hang multiple displays in one area. They are mainly used for hanging posters and smaller objects.
- Decorative ribbons can be used in many ways, to hold your arts or act as an accent for your decorations. Add them to the corners of the decorations and stick them to the wall.
- When holes are really unavoidable, you can use thumbtacks and staples as they create tiny holes that are easy to fill. For heavy room wall decor, consider using monkey hooks.
2. How to hang decorative fans on the wall ?
Ans: Handheld folding fans are well known in oriental interior decoration and come in various styles and sizes. These fancy hand fans can give your walls a touch of personal style and make a fabulous wall decoration if hung correctly. You can hang our bamboo hand fan on the wall with just a few simple supplies to jazz up your interior décor.
- Choose a space in your home that is open and complements the size of our folding hand fan.
- Open the hand holding fan and place it against the surface you have chosen to hang it. Experiment with positioning until you are satisfied with the outcome.
- Mark directly below the bottom hinge of the silk hand fans with a small dot. Do the same halfway on each side of the fan. You should see three dots on your wall.
- Hammer a picture frame nail into each mark you have on the wall. Drive the nail into the wall until only a quarter-inch protrudes.
- Balance the collapsible fan on the nails. If the fan leans slightly forward, drive another nail into the wall, directly over the top middle part of the fan. This will also prevent the fan from tipping forward.
- On the other hand, you can also use double-sided tapes if you want to avoid damaging and leaving marks on your walls.
3. How to hang planters on the wall ?
Ans: Having a wall mounted plant holder is a great idea for a number of reasons, one of which is that it keeps the plants off the ground and you'll likely find out sooner if they need attention. Another reason would be if you have children, pets, or if you’re just lacking floor space.
If the reasons mentioned above apply to you, read on and follow these easy steps on how to install your wall mounted planters indoor. Our glass wall planters already come with a hole in the back and a hook for easy hanging. All you need to do is mark the spot where you want to mount the hanging pocket planters on the wall and nail the hooks to the wall, and you’re all set!
Our wall mounted terrarium is very versatile and can be seen as an opportunity to create something surprisingly beautiful. You can also customize our hanging wall planters indoor by using ropes or strings to create a unique floating effect when hung on the walls or ceiling.
4. Where to buy wall decor ?
Ans: Adorn your walls and elevate your spaces with eHomemart’s collection of modern wall decor. Whether you're looking to add a beautiful wall decor or make a featureless wall shine, we've got you covered with our home wall decor ideas.
Create a polished look and clean focal point that will turn heads wherever you place them by adding wall accessories like our wall vase decor, decorative wall shelves, decorative wall mirror sets, rustic wall sign decor, and more. All these aesthetic wall decor await to spice up your wall, not just for your visitors and special occasions, but for every day.
Why settle for boring bare walls when you can find a variety of functional, modern, and inexpensive things to hang on walls that will complement your existing wall decoration items. Shop now and check in regularly to discover incredible savings on the latest trending home wall decor items only at eHomemart.com.
5. Where to buy wall mirrors ?
Ans: Looking for a large round mirror to hang over the mantel? Or do you just need a small square mirror to hang over a bathroom vanity? Whether you need a functional or stylish wall mirror or both, eHomemart has got you covered with our wide range of glass wall mirrors at a great value.
A round wall mirror is a classic option that always looks great in bathrooms and other small areas in your home. But if you are looking for something that offers a more unique look, consider other shapes of mirror art wall decor like our hexagon wall mirror, heart shaped mirror, and wavy wall mirror design. No matter which style you choose, we have an option to complement your home space.
Our modern decorative wall mirrors are not only affordable as they are useful, but they are also investment pieces that double as works of art that will fit in almost any space and complement any decorating style. You can also purchase other stylish wall mount decor like our hanging shelves, wall planters, wooden decorative wall plaques, and decorative wall fans for an additional interior style and wall ornaments.