3 Pack - Trapezoid Glass Wall Vase - Indoor Wall Mounted Planters - Hanging Terrariums
Item Number: GLAS_VASE003_TPZ_CLR
High Quality Glass
Combining crystal clear transparency of high quality glass with classic round shape, this versatile wall mounted vases will bring a tasteful twist to your home and office space. Whimsical spherical shaped indoor wall planters are perfect to add style and sense of urbanity to your interior; use these wall hanging terrarium to display plants and flowers to bring a fresh feel and natural beauty to your home or workplace.
Multipurpose and Versatile
Multipurpose and completely versatile, with a small hole in the back, these indoor wall planters can be attached to the walls and boards using appropriate mounting hardware or can be hung with a rope or string to create a lovely floating garden effect. Make unique flower arrangements and table centerpieces by incorporating these wall hanging planters with flowers, succulents, candles, vase fillers, and lights.
Highly DecorativeThese wall hanging terrariums are perfect for housing water plants, air plants, flowers, and a good choice for using as decoration props at home, coffee shops, and gardens. Add simplicity and modern style to your ambiance with our range of unique shaped vases. Besides being absolutely gorgeous in look and impact, these glass wall vases are completely purposeful. For your friends and family members who love planting, this trio is an ideal choice, or can also be given as a unique house warming gift!
- Package Included:
- 3 Glass Wall Planters
- 4 nail hooks
- Capacity: 2 lbs Max
- Feature: Heat Resistance Glass
- The small hole in the back allows you to attach this vase to the wall.
- Perfect wall mounted containers for most water plants, air plants, and flowers.
- Can be filled with water, pebbles, sand, acrylic, and vase fillers
- Uses: Decoration props on Coffee shop and at Home.
- Note: No plants or decorations included in these items!
- Caution: Too heavy plant can topple the vase over easily.
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Change liquid contents of glass containers frequently. This will help preserve the products finish and avoid film build-up
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer. Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.