A perfect tablescape not only enhances the look of your event but complements well with the decor also. If you are looking to enhance the thematic elegance of your event decor then keep cloth napkins in mind, they may seem like a small and minor detail but take your tabletop aesthetics to a whole new level. With a vast assortment of colors, patterns, and styles available, our collection of cloth napkins will enhance the elegance of your dinner parties and other festive events.
Make a stunning first impression on your guests by choosing eccentric cloth napkins and turn your dining experience into a regal affair. If you are planning a grand anniversary dinner, our satin napkins will augment the romantic whimsical charm. Turn your cocktail parties, barbeque parties, dinners, holidays, birthdays, showers, carnivals, picnics, and high-end commercial events and wedding receptions into a magnificent realm by displaying our checkered, cotton, or striped table napkins.
For a wedding reception using our velvet napkins and sequin napkins will help emanate a scintillating and gleaming appeal to your event design. If you are planning a corporate event, using polyester napkins or pintuck napkins will not only give a sophisticated allure but will also add a dignified class to your decor.
Enhance the elegance of your dinner parties and other festive events by choosing our damask flocking table napkins and ooze oodles of elegance and panache. Take your personalized theme to the next level by creating fancy cloth napkin foldings and bring extra class to your corporate events, anniversary parties, and other milestone celebrations.
We at Ehomemart, understand that spending big amounts on napkins might eat up your entire decoration budget. With our remarkably cheap cloth napkins collection, you can invite as many guests as you want without emptying your pockets. Visit our online store and see for yourself!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Why use cloth napkins ?
Ans: You might think that there is too much work involved in using fabric napkins— from washing to drying and storing. Despite this, we have a number of good reasons why you should switch to linen napkins for dinner.
Linen dinner napkins are better suited for longer use even after a few washes compared to paper napkins that can disintegrate when washed. These cloth cocktail napkins are reusable too however, be sure to wash them accordingly and you will be able to use them for a long time.
It's not just about functionality but cloth decorative napkins are also ornate in nature. Just choose the right color, style, and design to complement your table decor. Also, you can still enhance the beauty of cloth napkin sets by pairing them with elegant napkin rings.
2. How to set a table with cloth napkins ?
Ans: Napkins can be placed on the table for everyday use in a number of ways. There is proper etiquette for table setting, but it's also essential to ease up so as not to overdo the table arrangement. Rather than focusing on every little detail, consider both the table layout and its impact on the overall dining experience instead.
If you have ample space between the silverware, the dinner napkin should be placed to the left of the forks. If you don't have enough space, the napkin should be placed on the plate or charger. Your cloth dinner napkins should never be placed in the glass of water or in the teacup, no matter how gorgeous it may look on your table.
3. How to wrap silverware in cloth napkins ?
Ans: There are many ways to wrap cutlery in cloth table napkins. But if you're setting the table for lunch, you might want to try simple, classic yet functional napkin folding ideas for your flatwares that you can create with just a few folds. Check these cool steps to create your napkin folding pocket.
- Fold the dining napkin into quarters and take the first layer on top and fold it diagonally.
- After that, flip the linen napkin folds over and folds both sides almost to the middle of the center.
- Then turn the napkin over again and you're good to go! It's time for you to insert your favorite silverware and enjoy your DIY napkin folding.
4. What to do with old cloth napkins ?
Ans: If you have a pile of old cloth napkins stuck in your drawer, it might be time you repurpose them and use them to make your own DIY projects. Those old kitchen napkins can also work great in many ways you can imagine. If you want to try a new project with your old napkins, check out these tips and you might be inspired.
- Sew two shabby napkins together and you have a great pillowcase to display on your sofa and chair.
- Upcycle your everyday cloth napkins and use them as your new placemat or charger plate. Simply place the dinner plate or service plate on the fabric napkin and you have an easy table makeover that’s great even for special occasions.
- Cotton dinner napkins work great as a wine bottle gift wrap. Place the wine bottle in the middle of a napkin laid out flat on a surface and pull four corners up. Finish off by tying up the napkin with rustic jute twine or a decorative ribbon.
- Create an attractive wall art by simply placing patterned cloth napkins behind a milky white rug inside a frame of your choice, as these types of napkins are made from gorgeous fabrics that are worth displaying.
- Old printed napkins also make charming kerchiefs for dogs, and if your worn-out napkins are made of soft and absorbent material they could be cut to make bibs for babies.
5. Where to buy cloth napkins ?
Ans: Whether you're looking for a nice set of cloth dinner napkins for a special gathering at home, or just upgrading your accustomed paper dinner napkins for your dining room, there are plenty of stunning options in stock at eHomemart. From a variety of high-quality materials, vibrant colors, and striking patterns, we have the best cloth napkins suitable for everyday use and even more sophisticated choices to use as party napkins.
Our textured linen napkins and premium polyester napkins have an air of simple sophistication not available with other options and not to mention they look great on almost any table setting. What's more, they also come in a range of cool hues, perfect for mixing and matching if you are having a hard time picking just one.
Whether you use them every day or just on very special home gatherings, our seamless velvet napkins, satin napkins, and pintuck napkins are about as timeless and elegant as they get. These table napkins come in a dazzling range of shades too, from neutral champagne to vibrant reds, so choosing one to suit your silverware will be straightforward.
These versatile table accessories are easy to fold and display alongside or on top of your beloved plates or chargers, and the impact they make is paramount. Easily switch from casual dining to specialty meals just by putting a fancy napkin holder on your napkins. With designs ranging from traditional to contemporary, you can jazz up each plate with a lovely napkin in colors that add to the beauty of your dinnerware and centerpiece.